In Progress Giant Squidward pt 4 (wip)

Growlie

Best Boy
Like I've said, been wanting to get back into writing again and work on incomplete stories I've written but left hanging. This one seemed like the simplest one to start with. It's part 4 of my Giant Squidward Rewrite. I've been editing the older one for some time and just decided to do so here.

The older post of Giant Squidward.

Thread 'Giant Squidward Rewrite' https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/giant-squidward-rewrite.55317/

Maybe that one and this can be merged. If you want to suggest ideas for my wip, you can. If there's no replies, then I'll just be here editing.

Thoughts about how to reverse the effect the growth spray had on Squidward weighing heavily on his shoulders, He could feel it as if it was literal dead weight. Squilliam was good at, any and everything relating to music, as well anything relating to art. But, this was one thing, he had no idea about where to even begin. He was certainly going to need some help with figuring this out. Squilliam's only problem now was, Who could help him? Whom, out of all of Bikini Bottom, could possibly have This kind of Knowledge? Also, how long would Squidward go, before deciding to rat him out as a cheater?

Elsewhere....

Squidward is alone in his thoughts, nothing but sweet silence accompany him. Not a single person was out at this time. No one to disrupt his peace which, after the kinda day he had, the lone cashier welcomed this rare moment of solitude. 'What a day!' Avoiding the small towns nearby, Squidward took the scenic route towards what would've been home. However his house would remain unoccupied for one night, if Squidward was lucky. He'll shrink back down to normal while he's asleep. Maybe it'll wear off as he slept. 'Maybe that's the solution Squiddy ole boy!' Squidward's frown shifts to a smile. 'That has to be It!' Only for his spirits to shift to concern. 'If not then, Squilliam will be...riieee! Ugh!' Squidward shivers at the thought. If there was a chance, just one single chance, that Squilliam was right about him being stuck as a lumbering giant. Then having him be proven wrong was fuel to Squidward's fire. 'I'll Show Him!' The snarky octopus continued on his lone walk,
lost in his thoughts, up until a tiny yellow dot came into his line of vision. Squinting his eyes, it took Squidward only a second to recognize it as his annoyance of a neighbor, Spongebob who of which appeared to be sitting on the ground, out in the middle of seamlessly nowhere. Alone.

But why was that? Briefly looking around, Squidward approaches the little yellow sponge. SpongeBob had noticed his giant neighbor long before the tremors, or the deepen squelching of his suction-cupped feet
had announced Squidward's arrival. Tilting his head up towards the skies, Spongebob waves up at Squidward as he now stops to peer down at SpongeBob. "Hiiiya Squidward!!" Squidward crouches down. "SpongeBob what could you possibly be do...wait.." He then took note of the circle of sand surrounding the yellow sponge. "Is that a sand circle?" SpongeBob nods whilst Squidward got to his knees. "I'm glad You're here Squidward." He says with a relieved smile, yet it was difficult for Squidward to tell. "I saw a SeaBear when I was out looking for you." The sponge shivered. "It swam past me in a hurry. I don't think it noticed me but I immediately made a circle..." A soft nasally chuckling cuts into SpongeBob's rushed explanation. "Oh That's probably the same one I scared off earlier!" Squidward explains, reaching out. "You scared off a SeaBear!?" The giant cashier carries a big grin on his face whilst he scoops up his spongy neighbor. "Yup." SpongeBob joyfully sprung up as Squidward lifts him up. "It knew better than to mess with me." Squidward cheerfully replied, studying the little yellow sponge in his hand for a moment. Barely listening as he talking on about how that particular seabear may have been the same one that attacked him long ago. Trying to avoid that flashback, Squidward attempts to change the subject. Gently.

"Speaking of camping Squidward!"

Only to become started when SpongeBob suddenly leapt from his palm and onto his large nose. "Let's Go Camping Tonight!" SpongeBob exclaimed excitedly, unbothered by Squidward's huge, disapproving narrowed eyes and furrowing brows. However he deflates, taking in a deep breath in an attempt to not snap at the sponge. As his voice amplified at max volume would deafen the small sponge's ears. And the last thing Squidward wanted was for him to always have to yell each and every word at SpongeBob from now on. SpongeBob though, was still smiling hopefully at him. Innocently as ever.
"Weren't you going home before you saw the seabear?" The giant cashier inquired, lifting his nose up abit with his tentacle. Not feeling too bothered by his tiny nails pinching into his skin, yet he didn't want the little sponge to slip. "Sorta." SpongeBob answers, Squidward watches that joyish smile of his shift to a frown. "I hung around, but I didn't want to go home till I found you. I was worried about you after you ran off."

"Well, here I am Spongebob."

Squidward sighs, carefully taking SpongeBob off of his nose. "As you can see, I'm perfectly fine." Then placed him in his hand again. "So you're free to go Home now." It's late anyways, Oh! I think I can hear your Bed from here!" Turning back towards his neighbor, SpongeBob gave alittle chuckle. "I can too, Buuut."

"But?"
"Where's Your bed Squidward?"

Squidward points the sponge towards the mountains. "It's over there, somewhere."

"Then you're Already going camping!"
"Wha..No I'm...uh well I...'sigh' Alright! Maybe I Am! B-but it's Only because I can't go home right now!"

The giant cephalopod gazed back down at the sponge with his usual frown. "You on the other hand...you at Least have a home to go back to."

"You sure you don't want any company tonight?"

The rich octopus was unaware of just when he's fallen asleep, or when realizing he became aware that he was dreaming, though when he did he found that he was surrounded by excited bottommites.
Once he realized that they were giving praise on his amazing kelp garden, and that he had that bottle he knew he's thrown out still in his hand, Squilliam smiled at the crowd and held out both tentacles. He basks in his glory, up till a thunderous voice filled with anger erupted with no warning.

"CHEATER!!!!!"

Squilliam jumped, stumbling around, the wealthy octopus stood staring up at his giant rival. Who, in turn, gave him a cold glare of hatred. "YOU DON'T DESERVE THEIR PRAISE!!!!!!" The giant Squidward bellowed with rage, voice echoing. "TELL THEM THE TRUTH, FANCYSON!!!!!!" Squilliam stood trembling in his shadow, this was how he had expected the other to react to him cheating and stealing any fair chance he may have had at winning, or one-upping him. "SHOW THEM HOW YOU LIED!!!!!" The Squidward giant points an enormous tentacle at him, clutching the bottle with a shaky hand, sneaking a glimpse he heart skips a beat when that fake sticker peels off to reveal his lie. Immediately he slaps a hand over it, aware of the crowd's curiosity over his shoulder. "SHOW THEM!!!!!" The giant cashier stomped his two feet as he took a threatening step towards the frightened millionaire. The people gathered uncomfortably close, breathing down his neck. A small few glance at the bottle, one had taken it from his hand, Squilliam had been too focused on how close Squidward's feet were to even notice.

But when everyone had their chance to study the bottle, nothing seemed to have changed, the people of Bikini Bottom weren't all that bright. Even if they're notice in the waken world, would they still react the same?

"TELL THEM YOU'RE A CHEATER!!!!!"

Squilliam gulps. "I-I-..." He stammered, the fish around him mumbled, some were shocked, others were confused, while the rest were denying what the giant Squidward claimed. This made the giant bellow with rage, in the same instant, the panicked millionaire fled, the ground shook violently, alerting him that his rival was chasing him. "Get BACK HERE FANCYSON!!" Squilliam ran faster. "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!" As fast as his four legs would allow. Squidward though was gaining on him. "YOU WON'T ESCAPE!!" Soon he's scrambling to stay on his feet the closer the giant octopus got. Before he knew it, Squidward had grabbed him. The giant breathes heavily down the trembling Squilliam's neck as he was bought up to an angry face, beads of sweat dripping down. Sweat steams down his own also, his being out of fear as Squidward had a tighter grip on him. "Squiddy..." More malicious this time, like the other could crush him. "Le-let talk this over!" Squilliam tried to pled his case. "We-we can w-work this out!" Only for Squidward to squeeze him tighter, forcing the frightened Squilliam to cry out in pain. It wasn't often that he felt this sort of pain in his dreams. Although he was no stranger to it, they were rare and never lingered for long. This though, this was different. Each and every breath taken only stirred his gradually growing panic. "It's Over Fancyson! You've Made A Fool Out Of Me For The Last Time!"

"I-I-I m-made a Mistake!"

Squilliam stammered, squirming. "Bu-but I-I can fix this!" Baring his teeth, Squidward raises his other hand towards the other. "Squidward Please Don't!" The captive millionaire flinched. "Give m-me Some Time! I'll ma-make it up to You!" The giant cashier hovers his hand over Squilliam. "Please I-I know y-you- as he tenses up. -..you don't re-really want to hurt me." Yet Squidward's angry face told him otherwise. "I'll make it right! I Swear!"

"Overwhelmed with your guilt!?"

Squidward growls in reply, narrowing his eyes. "You Cannot escape it Fancyson!" The firm grip the giant had on the shakened octopus gradually eases up. "Squiddy."

"It will Consume You!" Squilliam gasps for air, breathing hard and holding a hand to his wheezing chest whilst squirming. Pulling his arms out slowly. Still the pain stayed with him. T
he wealthly octopus nearly freed himself, but not before he felt a tug of his robe and finds himself dangled in front of Squidward's face. "Squiddy?" All while he's slowly opening his mouth in a wide menacing grin. "Sq-Sq-Squiddy?" Squilliam was lifted higher. "Squiddy!" As he thrashed about, desperately trying to escape the much larger Squidward's grasps.
"Wha-What Are You Doing!? Squiddy!?" Panicking from the other's hot breath. "Wa-Wait! Wait Squidward!" Realizing his horrible Intensions. "N-N-NoNoNo!!!" Squilliam screams as Squidward drops him. Straight down his gullet. "NNNOOoooo!!!!" Squilliam suddenly jolts awake, that falling sensation came to an abrupt stop. Breathing heavily, feeling like he just collapsed onto his pillow. Wide amber eyes darting all around him. Once realization swept in, he breathes a big sigh of relief that he was back in the safety of his bed, surrounded by the comfort of his canopy. "Oh thank Neptune!" Though his heart was still pounding when clutching his chest. "Oh Neptune What a Cruel Nightmare!" Squilliam said, placing his head in his hands. 'At least it's over!' Squilliam took time to calm himself before pulling his canopy back some to grab a glass of water on his nightstand. Intending to drink it when he really wanted to splash it on his warm, sweat covered face. Shrugging, Squilliam drank his water. Opting to just splash tap water on his face instead.

Last edited:

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Like I've said, been wanting to get back into writing again and work on incomplete stories I've written but left hanging. This one seemed like the simplest one to start with. It's part 4 of my Giant Squidward Rewrite. I've been editing the older one for some time and just decided to do so here.

Thread 'Giant Squidward Rewrite' https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/giant-squidward-rewrite.55317/

Maybe that one and this can be merged. If you want to suggest ideas for my wip, you can. If there's no replies, then I'll just be here editing.

Thoughts about how to reverse the effect the growth spray had on Squidward weighing heavily on his shoulders, He could feel it as if it was literal dead weight. Squilliam was good at, any and everything relating to music, as well anything relating to art. But, this was one thing, he had no idea about where to even begin. He was certainly going to need some help with figuring this out. Squilliam's only problem now was, Who could help him? Whom, out of all of Bikini Bottom, could possibly have This kind of Knowledge? Also, how long would Squidward go, before deciding to rat him out as a cheater? The rich octopus was unaware of just when he's fallen asleep, or when realizing he became aware that he was dreaming, though when he did he found that he was surrounded by excited bottommites.

Thoughts about how to reverse the effect the growth spray had on Squidward weighing heavily on his shoulders, He could feel it as if it was literal dead weight. Squilliam was good at, any and everything relating to music, as well anything relating to art. But, this was one thing, he had no idea about where to even begin. He was certainly going to need some help with figuring this out. Squilliam's only problem now was, Who could help him? Whom, out of all of Bikini Bottom, could possibly have This kind of Knowledge? Also, how long would Squidward go, before deciding to rat him out as a cheater? The rich octopus was unaware of just when he's fallen asleep, or when realizing he became aware that he was dreaming, though when he did he found that he was surrounded by excited bottommites.

Once he realized that they were giving praise on his amazing kelp garden, and that he had that bottle he knew he's thrown out still in his hand, Squilliam smiled at the crowd and held out both tentacles. He basks in his glory, up till a thunderous voice filled with anger erupted with no warning.

"CHEATER!!!!!"

Squilliam jumped, stumbling around, the wealthy octopus stood staring up at his giant rival. Who, in turn, gave him a cold glare of hatred. "YOU DON'T DESERVE THEIR PRAISE!!!!!!" The giant Squidward bellowed with rage, voice echoing. "TELL THEM THE TRUTH, FANCYSON!!!!!!" Squilliam stood trembling in his shadow, this was how he had expected the other to react to him cheating and stealing any fair chance he may have had at winning, or one-upping him. "SHOW THEM HOW YOU LIED!!!!!" The Squidward giant points an enormous tentacle at him, clutching the bottle with a shaky hand, sneaking a glimpse he heart skips a beat when that fake sticker peels off to reveal his lie. Immediately he slaps a hand over it, aware of the crowd's curiosity over his shoulder. "SHOW THEM!!!!!" The giant cashier stomped his two feet as he took a threatening step towards the frightened millionaire. The people gathered uncomfortably close, breathing down his neck. A small few glance at the bottle, one had taken it from his hand, Squilliam had been too focused on how close Squidward's feet were to even notice.

But when everyone had their chance to study the bottle, nothing seemed to have changed, the people of Bikini Bottom weren't all that bright. Even if they're notice in the waken world, would they still react the same?

Squilliam gulps. "I-I-..." He stammered, the fish around him mumbled, some were shocked, others were confused, while the rest were denying what the giant Squidward claimed. This made the giant bellow with rage, in the same instant, the panicked millionaire fled, the ground shook violently, alerting him that his rival was chasing him. "Get BACK HERE FANCYSON!!" Squilliam ran faster. "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!" As fast as his four legs would allow. Squidward though was gaining on him. "YOU WON'T ESCAPE!!" Soon he's scrambling to stay on his feet the closer the giant octopus got. Before he knew it, Squidward had grabbed him. The giant breathes heavily down the trembling Squilliam's neck as he was bought up to an angry face, beads of sweat dripping down. Sweat steams down his own also, his being out of fear as Squidward had a tighter grip on him. "Squiddy..." More malicious this time, like the other could crush him. "Le-let talk this over!" Squilliam tried to pled his case. "We-we can w-work this out!" Only for Squidward to squeeze him tighter, forcing the frightened Squilliam to cry out in pain. It wasn't often that he felt this sort of pain in his dreams. Although he was no stranger to it, they were rare and never lingered for long. This though, this was different. Each and every breath taken only stirred his gradually growing panic. "It's Over Fancyson! You've Made A Fool Out Of Me For The Last Time!"

Squilliam stammered, squirming. "Bu-but I-I can fix this!" Baring his teeth, Squidward raises his other hand towards the other. "Squidward Please Don't!" The captive millionaire flinched. "Give m-me Some Time! I'll ma-make it up to You!" The giant cashier hovers his hand over Squilliam. "Please I-I know y-you- as he tenses up. -..you don't re-really want to hurt me." Yet Squidward's angry face told him otherwise. "I'll make it right! I Swear!"

Squidward growls in reply, narrowing his eyes. "You Cannot escape it Fancyson!" The firm grip the giant had on the shakened octopus gradually eases up. "Squiddy."

"It will Consume You!" Squilliam gasps for air, breathing hard and holding a hand to his wheezing chest whilst squirming. Pulling his arms out slowly. Still the pain stayed with him. T
he wealthly octopus nearly freed himself, but not before he felt a tug of his robe and finds himself dangled in front of Squidward's face. "Squiddy?" All while he's slowly opening his mouth in a wide menacing grin. "Sq-Sq-Squiddy?" Squilliam was lifted higher. "Squiddy!" As he thrashed about, desperately trying to escape the much larger Squidward's grasps.
"Wha-What Are You Doing!? Squiddy!?" Panicking from the other's hot breath. "Wa-Wait! Wait Squidward!" Realizing his horrible Intensions. "N-N-NoNoNo!!!" Squilliam screams as Squidward drops him. Straight down his gullet. "NNNOOoooo!!!!" Squilliam suddenly jolts awake, that falling sensation came to an abrupt stop. Breathing heavily, feeling like he just collapsed onto his pillow. Wide amber eyes darting all around him. Once realization swept in, he breathes a big sigh of relief that he was back in the safety of his bed, surrounded by the comfort of his canopy. "Oh thank Neptune!" Though his heart was still pounding when clutching his chest. "Oh Neptune What a Cruel Nightmare!" Squilliam said, placing his head in his hands. 'At least it's over!' Squilliam took time to calm himself before pulling his canopy back some to grab a glass of water on his nightstand. Intending to drink it when he really wanted to splash it on his warm, sweat covered face. Shrugging, Squilliam drank his water. Opting to just splash tap water on his face instead.
am gonna go grab some popcorn while reading this, also i need to rewatch the episode to see what you changed

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive

"CHEATER!!!!!"

i hope you dont put any of your weird shippings in this

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
all am saying, is that you should put a bit more humor in the story

Back