My First Spongebob Review on Youtube

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Thanks again!
I absolutely agree with you about Toy Store of Doom. It is one of my favorite episodes in the post movie era.
Oral Report is nice for me. I do not like it that much, but I surely don't hate it. The scene you showed in your video is probably my favorite scene from thie episde. I like this episode's concept, but I think the episode could be better.
Rise and Shine is one of my favorite episodes in season 5!
I agree and disagree about Plankton episodes. Yeh, most of the episodes are like the old ones but I still find it entertaining since Plankton is one of my favorite characters in the series.
I agree about what you said about the female characters. I like Mrs. Puff in seasons 1-5 but afterwards she is pretty bad and Demoliton Doofus was really a bad one for her. Sandy also was good in the early seasons(seasons 1-4 I guess), but now she is boring for me. I have never liked Pearl or Karen that much.
I agree about the dark elements, but it depends on what concept the episode is about.
Squidward in Clarinetland and Toy Store of Doom were good.
Squid's Visit was nice. But episodes like One Coarse Meal or Cuddle E Hugs which are about death and kills are pretty too much for me for a series like Spongebob.
I think that seaon 9b is really good but afterwards it is not my cup of tea because of the exaggeration and weird facial expressions but I can understand why people like them.
I also agree about the street-episodes being good.
Good videos!

Reactions: Awe

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Thanks again!
I absolutely agree with you about Toy Store of Doom. It is one of my favorite episodes in the post movie era.
Oral Report is nice for me. I do not like it that much, but I surely don't hate it. The scene you showed in your video is probably my favorite scene from thie episde. I like this episode's concept, but I think the episode could be better.
Rise and Shine is one of my favorite episodes in season 5!
I agree and disagree about Plankton episodes. Yeh, most of the episodes are like the old ones but I still find it entertaining since Plankton is one of my favorite characters in the series.
I agree about what you said about the female characters. I like Mrs. Puff in seasons 1-5 but afterwards she is pretty bad and Demoliton Doofus was really a bad one for her. Sandy also was good in the early seasons(seasons 1-4 I guess), but now she is boring for me. I have never liked Pearl or Karen that much.
I agree about the dark elements, but it depends on what concept the episode is about.
Squidward in Clarinetland and Toy Store of Doom were good.
Squid's Visit was nice. But episodes like One Coarse Meal or Cuddle E Hugs which are about death and kills are pretty too much for me for a series like Spongebob.
I think that seaon 9b is really good but afterwards it is not my cup of tea because of the exaggeration and weird facial expressions but I can understand why people like them.
I also agree about the street-episodes being good.
Good videos!
Thank you so much for your support as usual!

Glad to see you agreed with a lot of my points from the videos, also I agree with One Coarse Meal being too much!

Awe

Floating Shopping List
New video where I rank one-off characters in the show!

Awe

Floating Shopping List
New Video Tomorrow

Last edited:

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Im back with an episode review! Please check it out and let me know your thoughts!

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I am sorry I watched your videos just now, unfortunately I am short in time recently:(
Good videos as always!
I totally agree with your choices in worst one-off characters. I do not like them either. But I like their episodes except to Sandy's nieces which is my least favorite episode in season 12 and characters in the show.
I also like your choices for best one-off characters. Tony Fast Junior surprised me! His episode is good and I appreciate his write more now.
I do not know which is my favorite though. Perhaps it is the strangler.
I absolutely agree with you about Bubble Bass. I also hate him and do not like him being a support character in the last seasons.
I have also thought that the dimension in Doodle Dimension looks alike the one in SB129.
I like and creativity and animation in this episode. I also think that the humor is not the strongest part of this episode but it is ok for me since I like also unfunny episodes as long as they are not bad.
Really good videos dude!

Awe

Floating Shopping List
I am sorry I watched your videos just now, unfortunately I am short in time recently:(
Good videos as always!
I totally agree with your choices in worst one-off characters. I do not like them either. But I like their episodes except to Sandy's nieces which is my least favorite episode in season 12 and characters in the show.
I also like your choices for best one-off characters. Tony Fast Junior surprised me! His episode is good and I appreciate his write more now.
I do not know which is my favorite though. Perhaps it is the strangler.
I absolutely agree with you about Bubble Bass. I also hate him and do not like him being a support character in the last seasons.
I have also thought that the dimension in Doodle Dimension looks alike the one in SB129.
I like and creativity and animation in this episode. I also think that the humor is not the strongest part of this episode but it is ok for me since I like also unfunny episodes as long as they are not bad.
Really good videos dude!
Ey, you’re back! Always great hearing your thoughts on my videos! Yeah I despise Sandy’s Nutty Nieces as an episode lol probably my least favourite modern episode. Thank you so much for your support!

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
A great video as always!
Nature Pants is probably my least favorite S1 episode. I do not think it is bad but more like pretty meh.
Dumped is worse than Nature Pants for me but still it is not bad. I do not hate any pre movie episode.
I like Squirrel Jokes even though the racist jokes.
Party Pooper Pants is an overhated episode for me. I do not like Spongebob's behaviour in this episode but I still like this episode, seeing almost every character of the show in one place.
I hate Kevin but I like the episode. Partick is hilarious in this episode and the moment that Kevin and the rest were in the cave and could not leave and started crying move me a bit.
The Paper is also a weak S1 episode.
I Was a Teenage Gary used to be one of my favorite episodes of the show because of the unique atmosphere and creepy scenes there. I still like it a lot but a bit less than I used to.
Kraby Land is the same like IWATG ^
Valentines Day is good for me
The Great Snail Race is a guilty pleasure for me.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
A great video as always!
Nature Pants is probably my least favorite S1 episode. I do not think it is bad but more like pretty meh.
Dumped is worse than Nature Pants for me but still it is not bad. I do not hate any pre movie episode.
I like Squirrel Jokes even though the racist jokes.
Party Pooper Pants is an overhated episode for me. I do not like Spongebob's behaviour in this episode but I still like this episode, seeing almost every character of the show in one place.
I hate Kevin but I like the episode. Partick is hilarious in this episode and the moment that Kevin and the rest were in the cave and could not leave and started crying move me a bit.
The Paper is also a weak S1 episode.
I Was a Teenage Gary used to be one of my favorite episodes of the show because of the unique atmosphere and creepy scenes there. I still like it a lot but a bit less than I used to.
Kraby Land is the same like IWATG ^
Valentines Day is good for me
The Great Snail Race is a guilty pleasure for me.
Thanks for your support as always Bigsmoker it means a lot!

After rewatching Party Pooper Pants I definitely agree with you, I feel like it’s very overhated. I agree with IWATG as well but I can’t stand the gary torture.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Havent seen club spongebob (I know i should be punished for that XD)
That is a most see episode in my opinion, have you not seen the first seasons at all or is it just club spongebob?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Tried a new format for episode reviews, feel free to leave a like and your thoughts!

Great review and format!
It is really one the the most iconic episodes and locations and items of the show. I do not remember why but I used to hate this episode as a kid but after rewatching it some years ago I like it very much.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Great review and format!
It is really one the the most iconic episodes and locations and items of the show. I do not remember why but I used to hate this episode as a kid but after rewatching it some years ago I like it very much.
Thank you very much!
Yeah I have actually seen a lot of people saying this episode is annoying but I have no idea why lol

Back