TPSS vs. Kamp Koral's IMDb Ratings

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
With the release of 2 episodes of The Patrick Star Show, it's time I checked IMDb to see how many stars it got. And, of course, it didn't get a high score, with 4.4 stars out of 10, based on 190 reviews. Surprisingly, this is half a star higher than Kamp Koral which aired in March of this year. Kamp Koral has only 3.9 stars out of 10, based on 702 reviews. :moar:

What do you think is causing this? I guess it's the new animation for Kamp Koral, and how everyone is younger rather than at their same age (unlike The Patrick Star Show), and how The Patrick Star Show has generally funnier jokes and gags than Kamp Koral.

(Also I have no idea which forum belongs in so I put it here.)

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Not to get too off topic, but what I'm wondering is where are the show's tv Nielsen viewing ratings at? I heard something is going on with tv and Nielsen but I don't know what. It'd be interesting to see the viewership of this show.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Personally, as a loyal fan for original SpongeBob SquarePants for 17 years; I will not mind watching both KK and TPSS. But my little Brother loves both spin-offs.

And yeah. Nowadays, Nickelodeon mostly care about the zoomer and Gen-alpha children rather than the older SB fans in general.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I love The Patrick Star Show because it’s a great prequel spin off series from the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise. Bill and the other voice actors are so awesome

Back