10 Lowest-Rated Episodes in TV History on IMDB

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

LOL @ #9

SpongeBob SquarePants: Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful/A Pal For Gary - 3.3/10 (632+ Votes)

Broken into two parts, SpongeBob SquarePants's poorly rated season 7 episode "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful/A Pal for Gary" gets most of its criticism for its second part, "A Pal for Gary," in which SpongeBob gets his pet snail, Gary, a friend to keep him company.

Unfortunately, the new friend, Puffy Fluffy, is highly aggressive towards Gary and even tries to kill him all while SpongeBob remains completely oblivious. Highly criticized by fans for its cruel treatment of Gary by Puffy Fluffy and SpongeBob, the episode currently sits at a 3.3 rating on IMDb.

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Well, it's nice that they acknowledged that it's a terrible episode, but I don't know about Nickelodeon though. They still air it like most terrible SB episodes, but they remove "Mid-Life Crustacean" from circulation.
:sbjazz:

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
A Pal for Gary? I did not expect other episode lol
But I think that Keep BB Beautiful is good, such a shame APFG ruined the whole episode.

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This list isn't very credible. It's true they are all the lowest-rated episodes of their respective shows, but they definitely didn't scrape the absolute bottom with all the picks. Where's the Two And A Half Men finale?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
This list isn't very credible. It's true they are all the lowest-rated episodes of their respective shows, but they definitely didn't scrape the absolute bottom with all the picks. Where's the Two And A Half Men finale?
IMDB is pretty credible. Not everyone uses it for rankings or watches all the shows that maybe should be on there. Plus, your 2 1/2 men was on FOX and that network isn't as popular as others.

Back