Hello Everyone! (What other cartoons do/did you like watching?)

SpongeDan Sweatpants

Imitation Krab
I would like to introduce myself. I joined in October, around the time of my birfday. I have met a lot of smart people that know everything, from different types of Spongebob animation, to every detail in a certain episode. I would like to offer this question: What other cartoons are you watching? My answer is... I am rewatching Total Drama Island (omg I love that show) and I have also been watching the new Ninjago out on Netflix. I am a little sad that the new Ninjago isn't really like the old one, but it is still good in my opinion! Let me know what you guys think, or you can put in shows you like and we can discuss those!

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I don't watch any cartoons on a regular basis anymore (haven't for years). I enjoy returning to Phineas and Ferb. Kipper and Little Bear are low-key relaxing. Darkwing Duck. Gargoyles. The new Carmen Sandiego series on Netflix is awesome.

If it's not obvious, I'm not in-the-know about most of today's cartoons.

I've lately begun watching the Studio Ghibli films, which I find wonderful. (Less a cartoon than simply animation, but you get my drift.)

SpongeDan Sweatpants

Imitation Krab
I don't watch any cartoons on a regular basis anymore (haven't for years). I enjoy returning to Phineas and Ferb. Kipper and Little Bear are low-key relaxing. Darkwing Duck. Gargoyles. The new Carmen Sandiego series on Netflix is awesome.

If it's not obvious, I'm not in-the-know about most of today's cartoons.

I've lately begun watching the Studio Ghibli films, which I find wonderful. (Less a cartoon than simply animation, but you get my drift.)
Thanks for responding! I used to love watching Phineas and Ferb but I stopped when it started getting too repetitive. I have also been watching Carman Sandiego on Netflix, but I haven't seen the most recent season. I'm kind of scared of Gargoyles to be honest. Not real life, but that show is kinda creepy for me. :sblaugh:

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
  • The Amazing World of Gumball
  • Animaniacs
  • Loud House (that was a phase)
  • My Little Pony (also a phase)
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • Rick and Morty
  • Loony Tunes (brief obsession)
  • Pinky and the Brain
  • The Simpsons
  • Fairly OddParents
  • And many more !!

Last edited:

SpongeDan Sweatpants

Imitation Krab
  • The Amazing World of Gumball
  • Animaniacs
  • Loud House (that was a phase)
  • My Little Pony (also a phase)
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • Rick and Morty
  • Loony Tunes (brief obsession)
  • Pinky and the Brain
  • And many more !!
Thanks for responding! Wow! I love the Amazing world of Gumball! I like how the have all kinds of art styles like live action, claymation, and regular animation! I haven't really watched Loud House, but it does look intresting.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
here are my most favorite cartoons-

Steven Universe (it become my number one favorite, that means Spongebob is number two)
The Loud House (as Spongebob once said this- Sorry you had to see that)
Animaniacs (1990s version, have not watch the reboot one yet)
Looney Tunes (both old version and new one thanks to HBO Max)
Tiny Toon Adventures (same reason as Animaniacs)
The Simpsons (i know it become bored but i enjoy the halloween episodes)
Tom & Jerry (old one and there was 1992 movie where the duo talking!)
and many more lol

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I have watched pretty a lot of cartoons.
Tom and Jerry is my favorite cartoon(Spongebob is 2nd).
Spiderman 1994 and Avatar the Last Airbender are also awesome.
I have watched Artur, Timon and Pumba(The Lion King is my favorite movie of all time, even not animated movie), Phineas and Ferb, Rick and Morty, Kid vs Cat, Back at the Barnyard, Fairly Oddparents, The Penguins of Madagascar, Monster Allergy, Magi Nation, and some more.

I am rewatching the first season of The Legend of Kora. This is the only season I like.
I am also watching Popeye The Asilor Man, Loony Tunes(the classic one), Kung Fu Panda, Spiderman 2012, RoadRunner, The Pink Panther, South Park, Family Guy, Blood of Zeus, Donald Duck, Dav VS, Harley Queen,
Porky Pig and some more.

I alwso watched some french "cartoons" such as Cedrick and Kid Padel.
I have some cartoons which I want to watch in the future: Batman 1992, X Men 1992, Spiderman 1967, The Simpsons, Animaniacs, Over The Garden Wall, Gravity Falls and some more.
And I also watch anime(japanese shows)
So yeah, I watch pretty a lot of animated shows.

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
SpongeBob is pretty much the only thing I watch now, lol, I'm always too beasy or too lazy to watch something new. I really love new Mickey Mouse show, it's very cute and funny, and animation is great. I also have seen some of the new Nicktoons, rise of the tmnt and glitch techs are cool.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Hi! I used to really be into Ninjago, but it's been a while since I've seen it. I might check it out at some point. I watch a lot of cartoons, so I'll put the ones that I actually actively follow (or followed, if it's no longer airing)

SpongeBob (obviously)
Gravity Falls
She-Ra (2018)
The Owl House
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Teen Titans
ATLA and LOK
Phineas and Ferb
Infinity Train

I've watched or at least seen parts of other shows, but these are the only ones that I both like and follow.

SpongeDan Sweatpants

Imitation Krab
here are my most favorite cartoons-

Steven Universe (it become my number one favorite, that means Spongebob is number two)
The Loud House (as Spongebob once said this- Sorry you had to see that)
Animaniacs (1990s version, have not watch the reboot one yet)
Looney Tunes (both old version and new one thanks to HBO Max)
Tiny Toon Adventures (same reason as Animaniacs)
The Simpsons (i know it become bored but i enjoy the halloween episodes)
Tom & Jerry (old one and there was 1992 movie where the duo talking!)
and many more lol
I can relate to you when it comes to The SImpsons. I actually mainly watch it for the Tree House of Terror episodes as well!

SpongeDan Sweatpants

Imitation Krab
I have watched pretty a lot of cartoons.
Tom and Jerry is my favorite cartoon(Spongebob is 2nd).
Spiderman 1994 and Avatar the Last Airbender are also awesome.
I have watched Artur, Timon and Pumba(The Lion King is my favorite movie of all time, even not animated movie), Phineas and Ferb, Rick and Morty, Kid vs Cat, Back at the Barnyard, Fairly Oddparents, The Penguins of Madagascar, Monster Allergy, Magi Nation, and some more.

I am rewatching the first season of The Legend of Kora. This is the only season I like.
I am also watching Popeye The Asilor Man, Loony Tunes(the classic one), Kung Fu Panda, Spiderman 2012, RoadRunner, The Pink Panther, South Park, Family Guy, Blood of Zeus, Donald Duck, Dav VS, Harley Queen,
Porky Pig and some more.

I alwso watched some french "cartoons" such as Cedrick and Kid Padel.
I have some cartoons which I want to watch in the future: Batman 1992, X Men 1992, Spiderman 1967, The Simpsons, Animaniacs, Over The Garden Wall, Gravity Falls and some more.
And I also watch anime(japanese shows)
So yeah, I watch pretty a lot of animated shows.
I have a mild obsession with all things Harley Quinn and Joker! I also remember watching a few seasons of an animated Batman show, and I loved it!

SpongeDan Sweatpants

Imitation Krab
SpongeBob is pretty much the only thing I watch now, lol, I'm always too beasy or too lazy to watch something new. I really love new Mickey Mouse show, it's very cute and funny, and animation is great. I also have seen some of the new Nicktoons, rise of the tmnt and glitch techs are cool.
Tmnt is a classic! I love nicktoons, but I am more of an Icarly man when it comes to Nick...:dab:

SpongeDan Sweatpants

Imitation Krab
Hi! I used to really be into Ninjago, but it's been a while since I've seen it. I might check it out at some point. I watch a lot of cartoons, so I'll put the ones that I actually actively follow (or followed, if it's no longer airing)

SpongeBob (obviously)
Gravity Falls
She-Ra (2018)
The Owl House
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Teen Titans
ATLA and LOK
Phineas and Ferb
Infinity Train

I've watched or at least seen parts of other shows, but these are the only ones that I both like and follow.
I have actually been plotting on watching She-Ra. It looks pretty good and I also love some superhero action!

Flutterby1799

Baby Clam
Here’s some cartoons/shows I like to watch:

SpongeBob (obviously)
Invader Zim
Gravity Falls
TMNT (the 2012 version)
Miraculous Ladybug
Hazbin Hotel
Helluva Boss

i don’t have cable TV anymore, so I haven’t really seen the newer/newest episodes of SpongeBob. Luckily I watched all of Invader Zim before it was taken off of Hulu. I‘ve seen all of Gravity Falls, but I’ll still watch most of the episodes all over again. And the newest things for Miraculous Ladybug haven’t came out yet on Netflix where I live.

SpongeDan Sweatpants

Imitation Krab
Here’s some cartoons/shows I like to watch:

SpongeBob (obviously)
Invader Zim
Gravity Falls
TMNT (the 2012 version)
Miraculous Ladybug
Hazbin Hotel
Helluva Boss

i don’t have cable TV anymore, so I haven’t really seen the newer/newest episodes of SpongeBob. Luckily I watched all of Invader Zim before it was taken off of Hulu. I‘ve seen all of Gravity Falls, but I’ll still watch most of the episodes all over again. And the newest things for Miraculous Ladybug haven’t came out yet on Netflix where I live.
I love miraculous ladybug, the theme song is super catchy and I love the plots but I can't help but feeling a little silly when I watch it:doodlebob:

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Besides SpongeBob SquarePants, some of my other favorite cartoons and anime include:
* The Powerpuff Girls (Classic)
* Dexter's Laboratory
* Pokemon
* Speed Racer
* Inspector Gadget
* Heathcliff
* The Flintstones
* The Jetsons
* Top Cat
* Tom & Jerry
* The Simpsons
* Animaniacs
* Hey Arnold!
* Doug/Disney's (Brand Spanking NEW!) Doug
* Star Trek: Lower Decks
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
* The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
* The Legend of Zelda
* The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3
* Looney Tunes
* Tiny Toon Adventures
...and many many more!

SpongeDan Sweatpants

Imitation Krab
Besides SpongeBob SquarePants, some of my other favorite cartoons and anime include:
* The Powerpuff Girls (Classic)
* Dexter's Laboratory
* Pokemon
* Speed Racer
* Inspector Gadget
* Heathcliff
* The Flintstones
* The Jetsons
* Top Cat
* Tom & Jerry
* The Simpsons
* Animaniacs
* Hey Arnold!
* Doug/Disney's (Brand Spanking NEW!) Doug
* Star Trek: Lower Decks
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
* The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
* The Legend of Zelda
* The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3
* Looney Tunes
* Tiny Toon Adventures
...and many many more!
I love Dexters Laboratory! I am also a huge fan of pokemon, and I am kind of a Nintendo buff...:strangler:

Back