SpongeBob SquarePants Rehydrated Confirms 23rd June Release Date

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I've been playing it for a couple days now, I like it a lot! Though some of the "parkour" things we have to do to get Golden Spatulas are a bit annoying (looking at you, Goo Lagoon), especially since the game lags like crazy on the computer I'm using. Even so, I'm just happy I get to play the game at all.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I'm technically still in the middle of Kelp Forest because of the freaking slide level. It's like Sand Mountain all over again
That one took me about 15 minutes before I finally got it. If you skip only one part of it, you van win with like 20-25 seconds left. IGN has a good walkthrough of it.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
That one took me about 15 minutes before I finally got it. If you skip only one part of it, you van win with like 20-25 seconds left. IGN has a good walkthrough of it.
I'll try it out. I think it's mostly because the computer I use is really laggy, so it's hard to have any semblance of control during the slides haha

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I'll try it out. I think it's mostly because the computer I use is really laggy, so it's hard to have any semblance of control during the slides haha
I will say the sliding is a little too fast for this one. I have all the spatulas except for Patrick's Socks and Mr Krabs shiny objects (7,500). I also have Spongebob's dream and Flying Dutchman's Graveyard left as levels...if I can figure out how to get there.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I will say the sliding is a little too fast for this one. I have all the spatulas except for Patrick's Socks and Mr Krabs shiny objects (7,500). I also have Spongebob's dream and Flying Dutchman's Graveyard left as levels...if I can figure out how to get there.
I have checked out Flying Dutchman's Graveyard a little bit, and it already looks super hard lol. I may just wait to try and buy a Switch next month and restart the game from there

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
i beat the game in like 8 hours after it came out.

i was REALLY excited for it, if you couldn't tell

it ran really badly on switch so i just got it on my computer. it was probably the most nostalgia id ever felt playing a game before

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I have checked out Flying Dutchman's Graveyard a little bit, and it already looks super hard lol. I may just wait to try and buy a Switch next month and restart the game from there
I beat the game! CHum Bucket fight is not hard at all. After a few tries I understood the pattern and what to do.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
i beat the game in like 8 hours after it came out.

i was REALLY excited for it, if you couldn't tell

it ran really badly on switch so i just got it on my computer. it was probably the most nostalgia id ever felt playing a game before
I had no problem with it on the switch. What did you experience?

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
After playing the game, I can say with certainty that the original game is much more enjoyable.

Back