Show News New episode Oct 2 and Oct 22

Added to Calendar: 10-22-20

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

"SpongeBob SquarePants “Spookiest Scenes Countdown Special” – Friday, Oct. 2, at 7pm"
It’s Halloween season, and a power outage can’t stop Patchy the Pirate from counting down the spookiest SpongeBob scenes ever.

10/22/20 (Th.) 6:30 PM NICK (#268) A Place for Pets/Lockdown for Love
10/2/20 (Fr.) 7:00 PM NICK (#889) SpongeBob's Spookiest Scenes Countdown Special

I can't believe they didn't even give us any notice.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Usually it would be Disney Channel that would have Halloween themed stuff all month long, nick usually doesn’t do it until after Columbus Day

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Just watched it. Wormy at #19? Yuuki says that should've been higher on the list, as it scared both her and my brother when they were young. (Yuuki because it was sudden and she'd no idea what she was looking at, and my brother because he's scared of bugs.) Was not expecting DoodleBob to be #1. I found that more funny than scary, and so did Yuuki. I thought for sure Ghost Host would be #1.

Or the ending of SquidBob TentaclePants. Was that on the list? I didn't watch much, I overheard it from the living room (where I'm typing this in.) I also wanna know if the hot sauce drop from Karate Choppers was on the list. Now THAT scared me, and it also creeped Yuuki out a bit.

hastaluego

Floating Shopping List
Or the ending of SquidBob TentaclePants. Was that on the list? I didn't watch much, I overheard it from the living room (where I'm typing this in.) I also wanna know if the hot sauce drop from Karate Choppers was on the list. Now THAT scared me, and it also creeped Yuuki out a bit.

A clip from SquidBob TentaclePants was on the list (not the ending), the Karate Choppers hot sauce was not on the list.

Back