What is your Favorite Anime or manga?

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I love me some good romance/drama anime, so honestly I am going to hae to pick anohana: the flower we saw that day, as my favorite anime of all time. Violet evergarden is really good too.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
I’m no weeb, but lately my friends and siblings have gotten me into My Hero Academia (Boko No Hero Academia) and I really like it! Initially I wasn't interested, but I watched some episodes with my siblings and got to know the characters. It’s a really fun show, packed full of action that I never thought would hold my interest.

Now I’m in a “double mood” as I like to call it, which essentially means I'm really into two shows at the moment (lots of fangirling), of which would happen to be said anime and beloved SpongeBob SquarePants.

5B695E7E-A24D-469E-BDC5-59B2B7B80C2E.jpeg
This image totally represents my current fandoms.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I’m no weeb, but lately my friends and siblings have gotten me into My Hero Academia (Boko No Hero Academia) and I really like it! Initially I wasn't interested, but I watched some episodes with my siblings and got to know the characters. It’s a really fun show, packed full of action that I never thought would hold my interest.

Now I’m in a “double mood” as I like to call it, which essentially means I'm really into two shows at the moment (lots of fangirling), of which would happen to be said anime and beloved SpongeBob SquarePants.

View attachment 12130
This image totally represents my current fandoms.
Yeah I love My Hero Academia. The characters are amazing, and the animation is slick. My favorite character is todoroki, the two face guy. But that picture is so dope, it would be nice as a phone wallpaper.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This should be fairly obvious but DragonBall (specifically I like Z, then the original DragonBall, then GT and Super I guess). I also like Kill la Kill a lot, and I've watched a few others.

Last edited:

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
My top 5 are probably One Piece, My Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, The Seven Deadly Sins, and Fairy Tail.

I also like Assassination Classroom, Attack on Titan, Future Diary, Erased, Steins;Gate, Mob Psycho 100, Blue Exorcist, Danganronpa, Death Parade, Dr. Stone, Noragami, Vinland Saga, etc.

Sadly, I haven't finished 99% of these since I watch them with my friends and we jump from anime to anime and mostly watch One Piece. I have finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Erased, and Steins; Gate. I was caught up on My Hero Academia until the 4th season.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Demon Slayer, no clue why so many people prefer My Hero Academia. Fully caught up on it and it's good, just not spectacular to me. I also dig Boruto, Dragon Ball Super, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

2skate4board

Neptune's Favorite Loser :D
Really many: Cowboy Bebop, Doraemon, K-On!, Yu Yu Hakusho, FLCL, Samurai Champloo, One Punch Man, One Piece, DBZ (original)

yeah. this list can be added anytime. lol.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
My favorite manga is One Piece which is my favorite fiction of all times. The anime adaptation is meh compared to the manga because it is too slow.
My favorite abime is harder because I have many anime I like around the same level:
Naruto + Naruto Shippuden
Dragon ball + Z/Kai
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Monster
Death Note
Steins Gate
Code Geass
They all are great in ny opinion

Back