COVID-19

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Well, we are officially on lockdown for non-essential trips or anything. We can still go to grocery stores and a few other places but other than that, we are to stay home :\

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Wyoming has yet to institute a shelter-in-place order, but we've been mandated against gatherings of 10 or more people.

Basically (weather permitting, it's still a bit chilly here!) I go for walks almost every day, and head to the grocery store once every 10-14 days if necessary. I've got more than enough work to keep me occupied when I'm at home. ;)

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
The world has been falling apart for years and this whole thing is proof.

Oh, dear... Trust me, I see the cracks as well. I've seen them for years. I'm hoping we collectively learn something from this, and change course. But that's not a given.

Knowing full well the skeletons hiding in everyone's closet (including my own), I choose to be hopeful and simply till my little piece of ground.

:sbhi:

Chris

Floridian
Oh, dear... Trust me, I see the cracks as well. I've seen them for years. I'm hoping we collectively learn something from this, and change course. But that's not a given.

Knowing full well the skeletons hiding in everyone's closet (including my own), I choose to be hopeful and simply till my little piece of ground.

:sbhi:
I don't think over population will be as big of a problem if it's a problem at all after this thing is over.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
How's everyone doing during this time so far?
It's been pretty hard for me, since schools have closed and this was supposed to be my senior tennis season. But other than that, mostly alright. I've actually had time to do all sorts of projects around my house!

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
It is hard to be quarantined but I'm doing ok

What I am worried about is that my mom might have the Coronavirus because she's been coughing and has a high temperature

She says it's "just a cold" but what if that's not true?

Octavionknox888

Moby Dollar
It is hard to be quarantined but I'm doing ok

What I am worried about is that my mom might have the Coronavirus because she's been coughing and has a high temperature

She says it's "just a cold" but what if that's not true?
It's going to be ok, trust me

Back