My Top 12 Episodes of Spongebob(1 Per Season)

What's your Favorite Seasons of Spongebob Overall

• Total voters

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
Note: this is in order from season 1-12 in chronological order from first season to most recent season(as of 12/26/2019)
P.S. I'm not including ANY Specials for this list; So Episodes such as: Dunces & Dragons, Christmas who, Spongebob B.C., The Sponge who could fly, Have you seen this snail, Friend or Foe, Pest of the west, Spongebob vs the Big one[even though it DID have one of my favorite moments; The Flying Dutchman landing at the Bottom of the sea, being stuffed into Davy Jones' Locker; Having tube socks thrown at him by the Late Davy Jones HIMSELF(the one who was part of the Monkees) while he sings Daydream Believer & Laughs], Frozen Face-off, It's a Spongebob Christmas, Legend of Bookini bottom nor even the Big Birthday Blowout(and The Trusty Slab Segment; the BEST part of the entire special; which was the ONLY Thing I actually liked during the episode; aside from Plankton torturing Fred into saying MY LEG! which he says rather flatly & unenthusiastically, since he didn't really want to say it). . . I'm only including Regular Episodes in my list

1. Season 1: The Paper; I Loved it because It was Hilarious; It had made me laugh so hard with that Squidward Puppet Joke that made fun of himself. . . and spongebob's reaction to it
2. Season 2: Frankendoodle; I Loved it because of The Best Initial One-off Character( until he returned in Season 11) aka Doodlebob(the Same one that I Based my SBmania Username & Avatar off of; D00d13b0bf1atpants) and what the episode does amazingly with a Simple Mudane Object & plot; A Gigantic(Normal-sized to humans) #2 Pencil
3. Season 3: Can you spare a Dime; The Reason I Rate this one as my Favorite Season 3 episode; was because of the Cathartic Scene where an Irritable Spongebob Chokes & Lifts Mr Krabs up & shakes him because he won't hire Squidward back who's been driving him crazy, just because of a STUPID Dime; I Wish Mr Krabs got punished like that more often; I Think Modern-Day Krabs could use some of this scene happening to him more often, he's Only gotten WORSE after time, and done several more heinous things over the years
4. Season 4: Patrick Smartpants: The Reason I love this more than other season 4 episodes, aside from being the one I'm Most familiar with; Is Because I'm a Sucker for the Plot archetype of an Idiot becoming a Genius; such as Sheen's Brain; or Flowers for Algernon, and of course, Patrick Smartpants; a Close second Place being the episode known as Best Frenemies; where Plankton & Krabs team up against a Common Foe; a Restaurent that sells Shakes that is costing them their businesses
5. Season 5: The Two Faces of Squidward: THIS is how you do a STP(Squidward Torture ::dolphin noise:: ) Right; You have the accident be completely unintentional; Squidward at first loves being handsome, and having as many people love him as much as he loves himself; but then the next day; they get Crazy-obsessed with him; and Eager to get changed back; He begs Spongebob to Slam the Door in his face(which caused his accident in the first place), and Spongebob at first being unable to bring himself to do so; as soon as he yells at him to do it; He goes a Little too far; only for Squidward to become that Handsome Face/Handsome Squidward Meme that's still popular to this day; and then he gets hit by a chekov's gun from earlier in the episode; turning him back to normal
6. Season 6: Single Cell Anniversary: I love How much Plankton is legitimately trying to woo his W.I.F.E(Wired Integrated Female Electroencephalogram) with an Anniversary gift; and he asks Spongebob & Patrick to help him; and while it IS so that Karen would give him the formula(which she got by Buying a Krabby Patty and analyzing the ingredients), It's still rather Heartwarming; I also Find the Irony of E.M.I.L.P. Wishing that Karen would've married an ATM; When 6 seasons later; her Grandson, Chip would actually BECOME an ATM himself, Rather Hilarious in Hindsight
7. Season 7: Enchanted Tiki Dreams; This is one of the Best & Most Heartwarming episodes in what is considered by many to be the absolute WORST season of the entire show to date; Where Spongebob & Patrick(and Suprisingly Even Gary; who shares A Mutual Hatred of the squid; Squidward Hates Gary, and Gary Hates Squidward; I wonder how Spongebob got the Snail to help out the neighbor that he l-o-a-t-h-e-s; and ends up carries a drink for him on his shell) actually make an active effort to Help Squidward to feel better after they saw how miserable he was; making a Tropical Tiki Place for him to relax; and even though Patrick unintentionally tears it down out of sheer stupidity & clumsiness; It still ends on a heartwarming note; with Patrick & Spongebob willingly letting him knock them down with that Boat, which was put on a swing over & over again; which Squidward takes Cathartic Joy out of
8: Season 8: Chum Fricassee; This is a Brilliant Idea that I'm suprised they hadn't done sooner; Have Squidward & Plankton Team up to make His Chum better; by Squidward making his Family's Chum Fricassee; which the chum is cooked for 24 hours to make it taste amazing; and While Squidward DOES get a little bit too Big-headed, and ends up getting WAY more punishment that he actually deserved; It was still satisfying to see Krabs on the street with Spongebob, who forgot what a Krabby Patty is; due to how Successful Plankton was due to Squidward's Family's Chum Fricassee, who up to that point in the episode was NEGLECTFUL to squidward
9. Season 9: Plankton's Pet: A Legitimately Heartwarming episode; where Plankton gets a Happy Ending that ISN'T stolen away from him as a Cruel Twist ending; Because His Ameoba, Spot; is actually A-OK in the end; and He even gets to return in future episodes; in Both Seasons 11 & 12(The Season 11 episode: Spot Returns & the season 12 episode: Gary & Spot)
10. Season 10: Mimic Madness; I LOVED this episode; It was funny; I loved Spongebob's Impressions of Patrick, Mr Krabs, Squidward, Tom, Gary, Plankton, and Sandy; It had an amazing Musical number(Who am I), and one of my Favorite Time-card gags of the entire show to date; Spongebob imitating the French Narrator(even dressed as Jacques Costeau, who the French Narrator is based off of) by saying 80,000 impressions later, followed by Frenchy(what he's referred to as by Sandy Cheeks & Patchy the pirate) politely asking him to please stop imitating him, because it was starting to get very annoying; I Loved that timecard interaction between Spongebob & Frenchy so much; It's my signature for my Username
11. Season 11: MY LEG!; This was actually the Hardest decision to make, because there are So Many Good Episodes this season; such as Chefbob, Karen's Virus, Doodle Dimension, Squid Noir, The Night Patty, there's a Sponge in my soup, Spot Returns, Plankton paranoia, Moving Bubble Bass, and of course MY LEG!; I was stuck for a little bit between Doodle Dimension(featuring the Return of Doodlebob) and MY LEG!(one of my favorite Recurring Gags of the Show; Fred saying MY LEG! after HIS LEG! gets Injured); But MY LEG! wins due to giving one of the best running gags of the show its own episode; and Bringing the Fish that's associated with MY LEG! into the Spotlight, Yup Fred gets his time to shine as the main character of an episode;
12. Season 12: Karen's Baby; Again Season 12 had a Lot of Good Episodes to choose from; There was The Krusty Bucket, The Krusty Slammer, Gary & Spot, Mind the Gap, Spongebob in Randomland[Complete with Red Mist Squidward; which that creepypasta last was reference or maybe the inspiration of Another Season 8 Episode I Liked; Are you Happy Now?, Yes I Actually liked that, and Not just because It COULD'VE been inspired by the Spongebob Creepypasta; But because It has Spongebob trying to help Squidward feel better when he's depressed, only for things to make him more sad(and I Actually Believe Spongebob's Intent in this episode since Spongebob wasn't trying to make him sadder, he was legitimately trying to help him, with things mainly going wrong by contrived coincidences); honestly; I Don't see why people don't like that episode of season 8; since If The Show Doesn't care about its own Continuity, Why should I?] and of course Karen's Baby; I Loved this episode; it was Cute; Karen orders a Baby by Storkbot Drone; Karen calms The Baby, which she named Chip; by typing 5444(SHHH upside down) on his keyboard; and the best part is at the end; where a Grown-up Chip(Chip actually updates/Upgrades/Grows up rather quickly in this episode; makes sense since he's a Robot like his Mommy) as an ATM, Is Trolling Mr Krabs by refusing to give him money; Which is Cathartic considering some of the Most Heinous things that Krabs has EVER done. . .

I've listed all My Favorite episodes of every season; All I want to know Now is:

What are YOUR Guys' Favorite Non-Special Episodes of each & every season of Spongebob(Including the BAD Season 7 of SBSP)

Last edited:

Rex

Floating Shopping List
Season 1 Ripped Pants
Season 2 Band Geeks
Season 3 Chocolate With Nuts
Season 4 Dunces And Dragons
Season 5 Blackened Sponge
Season 6 No Hat For Pat
Season 7 The Abrasive Side
Spongebob 8 It's A Season Christmas
Season 9 Plankton's Pet
Season 10 Mimic Madness
Season 11 ChefBob
Season

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
Season 1 Ripped Pants
Season 2 Band Geeks
Season 3 Chocolate With Nuts
Season 4 Dunces And Dragons
Season 5 Blackened Sponge
Season 6 No Hat For Pat
Season 7 The Abrasive Side
Spongebob 8 It's A Season Christmas
Season 9 Plankton's Pet
Season 10 Mimic Madness
Season 11 ChefBob
Season 12
What's your Favorite Season 12 Episode?

P.S. I Said NON-Special Episodes per seasons;

Specials such as Dunces & Dragons, or It's a Spongebob Christmas, and ESPECIALLY not Spongebob's Big Birthday Blow-out don't count. . .

What's your Favorite NON-Special Episodes of Seasons 4 & 8 & also Season 12?
There's Plenty of Regular episodes to choose from: Such as:
I. Season 4:
A. Best Frenemies
B. Patrick Smartpants
C. Skill Crane
D. Squidbob Tentaclepants
E. That's no Lady
II. Season 8
A. Plankton's Good Eye
B. The Krabby Patty that Ate Bikini Bottom
C. Planet of the Jellyfish
D. Treats
E. Chum Fricasse
III. Season 12
A. The Krusty Slammer
B. Spongebob in Randomland
C. Mind the Gap
D. The Krusty Bucket
E. Karen's Baby

Last edited:

Rex

Floating Shopping List
What's your Favorite Season 12 Episode?

P.S. I Said NON-Special Episodes per seasons;

Specials such as Dunces & Dragons, or It's a Spongebob Christmas, and ESPECIALLY not Spongebob's Big Birthday Blow-out don't count. . .

What's your Favorite NON-Special Episodes of Seasons 4 & 8 & also Season 12?
There's Plenty of Regular episodes to choose from: Such as:
I. Season 4:
A. Best Frenemies
B. Patrick Smartpants
C. Skill Crane
D. Squidbob Tentaclepants
E. That's no Lady
II. Season 8
A. Plankton's Good Eye
B. The Krabby Patty that Ate Bikini Bottom
C. Planet of the Jellyfish
D. Treats
E. Chum Fricasse
III. Season 12
A. The Krusty Slammer
B. Spongebob in Randomland
C. Mind the Gap
D. The Krusty Bucket
E. Karen's Baby
Tbh I have not seen enough of Season 12

In that case here's my new opinions

S4 Krusty Towers
S8 Drive Thru

Top 5 not including specials

Season 4

5 Krabs VS Plankton
4 Best Frenemies
3 Patrick Smartpants
2 Fear Of A Krabby Patty
1 Krusty Towers

With Specials

7 Krabs VS Plankton
6 Have You Seen This Snail
5 Best Frenemies
4 Patrick Smartpants
3 Fear Of A Krabby Patty
2 Krusty Towers
1 Dunces And Dragons

HM Skill Crane, Bummer Vacation, Wishing You Well, The Pink Purloiner, The Lost Mattress Shell Of A Man, Born To Be Wild

Season 8

5 Mooncation
4 Mermaid Man Begins
3 The Good Krabby Name
2 Planet Of The Jellyfish
1 Drive Thru

With Specials

8 Mooncation
7 Mermaid Man Begins
6 The Good Krabby Name
5 Planet Of The Jellyfish
4 Frozen Face Off
3 Drive Thru
2 Hello Bikini Bottom
1 It's A Spongebob Christmas

HM: Inspongeiac, Accidents Will Happen, The Hot Shot, Chum Fricasse, The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom, Squidward's School For Grown Ups, Plankton's Good Eye

As I said I really need to see more Season 12 but I like Mind The Gap, Plankton's Old Chum and Dirty Bubble Returns and counting Specials SBBB

Last edited:

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
Drive Thru
You LIKED that episode?!!
If you do; More power to you;

TBH, I Just cannot understand how anyone could like that one. . .

Seriously; The Reason I DESPISE this episode; Krabs is inexcusable for his cheapness and lack of quality; not letting Spongebob use the Proper Items for a drive-through, when the Sponge already paid for them, and wanting to use P1$$-Poor Equivalents that don't even WORK & are a Complete inconvenience to the Customers. . . What the *Dolphin Chirp*, KRABS!!! At least in Kracked Krabs, You were Justified for being in a Competition to be as cheap as possible; there's NO such Justification for your cheapness here!!
He just wants to perform P1$$-Poor Quality Drive-through for Sheer Pettiness and otherwise has NO Good reason at all for it!!

Rex

Floating Shopping List
You LIKED that episode?!!
If you do; More power to you;

TBH, I Just cannot understand how anyone could like that one. . .

Seriously; The Reason I DESPISE this episode; Krabs is inexcusable for his cheapness and lack of quality; not letting Spongebob use the Proper Items for a drive-through, when the Sponge already paid for them, and wanting to use P1$$-Poor Equivalents that don't even WORK & are a Complete inconvenience to the Customers. . . What the *Dolphin Chirp*, KRABS!!! At least in Kracked Krabs, You were Justified for being in a Competition to be as cheap as possible; there's NO such Justification for your cheapness here!!
He just wants to perform P1$$-Poor Quality Drive-through for Sheer Pettiness and otherwise has NO Good reason at all for it!!
I find that Krabs getting his just deserts in the end as a satisfying way to end, there is also some great gags involving Plankton and Larry, I also think Krabs isn't that bad here as once again he gets whats coming in a satisfying way and not wins somehow i.e Once Bitten (Sorta), Fungus Among Us and Pet Or Pests, I also think everyone is in character and there was IMO no filler moments. Overall amazing episode no complaints 9/10

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
I find that Krabs getting his just deserts in the end as a satisfying way to end, there is also some great gags involving Plankton and Larry, I also think Krabs isn't that bad here as once again he gets whats coming in a satisfying way and not wins somehow i.e Once Bitten (Sorta), Fungus Among Us and Pet Or Pests, I also think everyone is in character and there was IMO no filler moments. Overall amazing episode no complaints 9/10
I Don't think any of that is enough for me; Krabs is Utterly Insufferable here; because He Wouldn't let Spongebob put up the LEGITIMATE Materials he already bought!!!

2000sKid

Giant Clam
I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen The Paper. For whatever reason that's one of the few episodes I have little to no recollection of. FrankenDoodle all the way, and Viva Spot. Didn't know he returned, gonna have to check those episodes out.

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen The Paper. For whatever reason that's one of the few episodes I have little to no recollection of. FrankenDoodle all the way, and Viva Spot. Didn't know he returned, gonna have to check those episodes out.
That's because it only airs on valentine's day; paired alongside the Valentine's Day Episode of Spongebob. . .

Back