Scary/Disturbing Childhood Memories

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
In our childhoods, we all remember such wonderful stuff like Rocko's Modern Life or Dexter's Laboratory. However, deep inside our memories are the mutants from the badlands.

What are your Scary/Disturbing Childhood Memories? Mine has to be the ending of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode "Shaving"

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Do you guys remember “The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland”? I remember there being a scene where Big Bird got sucked down the pipe and his feathers flew out, and I don’t know why it disturbed me but it did. In fact, as a child, that whole movie made me want to cry. Elmo was so far from home... It felt sad. I still remember how I felt watching that. :(

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Do you guys remember “The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland”? I remember there being a scene where Big Bird got sucked down the pipe and his feathers flew out, and I don’t know why it disturbed me but it did. In fact, as a child, that whole movie made me want to cry. Elmo was so far from home... It felt sad. I still remember how I felt watching that. :(
I feel bad for your young self:sad:

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
There are some episodes in Courage that scare me like "The Curse of King Ramses", "Courage in the Big Stinkin' City" and "Perfect".

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
There are some episodes in Courage that scare me like "The Curse of King Ramses", "Courage in the Big Stinkin' City" and "Perfect".
The entire show is pretty darn scary, have you seen the Spirit of Harvest Moon episode? That head is just ew, no

Back