Just One Bite - Original Version New HD Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJZH

Frozen Cephalopod
Krakatoa said:
It's just a shame that the VideoNow release of this episode had this scene but was only in black and white.
Now I wanna dig up my old VideoNow and watch it that way.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Krakatoa said:
You can, but it'll just be weird. A random YTV watermark appearing then disappearing out of nowhere. lol.
Yeah, but it's the best quality of all of the clips together :P

Plus, it worked well in this video: (The deleted scene has a Nick screen bug but it's very minor and high quality)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRpBPdUp1zo

Krakatoa

Imitation Krab
Big Meaty Claus said:
Yeah, but it's the best quality of all of the clips together :P

Plus, it worked well in this video: (The deleted scene has a Nick screen bug but it's very minor and high quality)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRpBPdUp1zo
Someone's actually asked me to look into Ren & Stimpy on Nick Canada. Aren't the DVDs supposed to be uncut? I don't understand.

Supmandude

Squog
Krakatoa said:
Someone's actually asked me to look into Ren & Stimpy on Nick Canada. Aren't the DVDs supposed to be uncut? I don't understand.
They were supposed to be, but they messed up horribly.

Chaotic_Dawn

Baby Clam
Hey the links are dead. Do you think you could fix the 720p one? Thanks

Hey the links are dead. Do you think you could fix the 720p one? Thanks

Krakatoa

Imitation Krab
I've revived the link after almost a year of being away from this thread.

Enjoy! :)

Although, there is a re-encode of this recording in the works and I'll let you guys know when it's ready and uploaded.

FrenzyMedia

Baby Clam
I'm not convinced. One thing that shows it's fake is the TM symbol next to the Nick logo. I have never, not once, seen the watermark with that symbol.

archivist

Baby Clam
So I recorded the "Just One Bite" episode off of Nick's HD feed, and like you'd expect, it had the gas leak scene intact.

And of course, it is in higher quality than anything you can currently find on the web, with glorious *1080p video and lossless audio.

*Not actually 1080p resolution.

Here you are (with SBMania's Blessing):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wGvixM9PaKCZLcgLbhFX-Rqf5UGG9GK1/view?usp=sharing

vTi3kLx.png

YNOXN1n.png
The link is down. Could you or anyone else that downloaded a copy before the Google Drive link went offline please provide a copy for me? I'd appreciate it.

archivist

Baby Clam
This is basically an S.O.S. at this point. If anybody still reads this thread and has access to the uncut episode Krakatoa originally posted, please share it or at least the link where I can download it. The Google Drive link is down, and I would absolutely love to have a copy of this uncut episode in the best quality possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back