LEGO SpongeBob (2019)

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
A series i just made public not too long ago, been in production for over a month now and i'm animating the first episodes, scripts are nearly complete, etc.
This is a forum for the series, and for those who want to submit series ideas.

A preview for the series will come soon, I'm just waiting to have a few episodes animated so you can see a variety of scenes in said promo.

No official date yet, however, it comes out definitely in October, 2019 (on my youtube channel: Jasbre Network). Feel free to ask questions about the series!

Mikeduke324

Geographer
A series i just made public not too long ago, been in production for over a month now and i'm animating the first episodes, scripts are nearly complete, etc.
This is a forum for the series, and for those who want to submit series ideas.

A preview for the series will come soon, I'm just waiting to have a few episodes animated so you can see a variety of scenes in said promo.

No official date yet, however, it comes out definitely in October, 2019 (on my youtube channel: Jasbre Network). Feel free to ask questions about the series!
Nice. I haven't watched Lego S-M videos in years, but I'll check yours out when they are finished!

Back