The new SpongeBob Shop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You make a good point, @Grass-Skirt-Chase - I hadn't looked at the prices. (Alas, it seems everything is going *up* nowadays!) What else could we expect from officially licensed merchandise? I've personally grown out of the buy-buy-buy lifestyle, but it looks like they've got some nice apparel and other pieces. :)

I recently found out that luxury shopping does not make me happier when I’ve been depressed. On a second note, buying just one “big” thing every once in a while makes it seem more special. SpongeBob does make me happy so maybe I’ll get one favorite thing!

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
I recently found out that luxury shopping does not make me happier when I’ve been depressed. On a second note, buying just one “big” thing every once in a while makes it seem more special. SpongeBob does make me happy so maybe I’ll get one favorite thing!

If you like items with SpongeBob quotes, references, and parodies on them, well then I’ve found some nice ones!: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirts?query=spongebob

Here’s just a few examples:

6395AD2A-E34E-45D9-B1BC-5F3FCA1160FD.jpeg
0C94C10A-514A-4414-82CF-11AEF147C64A.jpeg
E65B47CF-6074-470D-B1A2-00EAE7F12F7C.jpeg

And I’m very sorry to hear that you’re depressed. If you ever need someone to talk to, message me!
✝️😇🧽🧽🧽

If you like items with SpongeBob quotes, references, and parodies on them, well then I’ve found some nice ones!: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirts?query=spongebob

Here’s just a few examples:

View attachment 11529
View attachment 11530
View attachment 11531

And I’m very sorry to hear that you’re depressed. If you ever need someone to talk to, message me!
[emoji173][emoji3583][emoji56][emoji3476][emoji3476][emoji3476]

Omg the Plankton and the Patty Stealers one, and ah thanks so much, I used past tense because around early 2018 I did have a tough time, but I’ve gotten help, and have gotten so much better plus now the experience of escaping it means I can survive anything now! Much love from me too [emoji222] (Gary)

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Omg the Plankton and the Patty Stealers one, and ah thanks so much, I used past tense because around early 2018 I did have a tough time, but I’ve gotten help, and have gotten so much better plus now the experience of escaping it means I can survive anything now! Much love from me too [emoji222] (Gary)

Aww, good to hear! :garyeat:

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
These prices are real expensive, I'm really liking the hoodies though, especially the krusty krab pizza one lmao

Back