Best & Worst SpongeBob DVDs

coft

happy hopping moron
Welp you know the drill, so let’s go!

Best:

I’d say it’s a three way tie between Sea Stories, The Seascape Capers & Sponge For Hire. All really good

Worst:

Definitely Heroes Of Bikini Bottom.

With terrible episodes like Back To The Past, Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, Yours, Mine & Mine & A Pal For Gary. Really the only episode worthwhile is The Bad Guy Club For Villains.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Of the ones you picked, I’d say the one with the highest concentration of excellent episodes is The Seascape Capers, but I also really like the sound of Halloween and Christmas.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Best: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Sponge Out Of Water, Spongebob Squarepants Complete Season 1 to 6, 8 and 9

Worst: Spongebob Squarepants Complete Season 7 (most eps are lame)

The Tough Sponge Man

Floating Shopping List
Best: I'd say the Season 1 Boxset is the best, mostly because the audio commentaries there are just as funny as the episodes themselves, and there's far more special features in them than any other DVD or boxset SpongeBob has.

Worst: I'm not a fan of a lot of the stylized SpongeBob DVD's, since a lot of the episodes they have don't fit very well with the style they go for. (Just as an example, the Heroes of Bikini Bottom DVD focuses on, well, heroes, and there are only two Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes.) They just feel like an excuse for people without enough cash to get the DVD boxsets to watch SpongeBob episodes.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
The only DVDs I have are the 2 movies from Netflix mostly for the special features, scene selections, and the full credits sequence

I have no intention of buying or renting the episode DVDs since I can just watch them on Nick

For the people who have the movie DVDs, what are the special features?

Rex

Floating Shopping List
My favourite DVD probably Home Sweet Pineapple since I adore each episode on it and also was the DVD that introduced me into the show. However DVD's like Christmas, The Seascape Capers, Karate Island and Nautical Nonsense and Spongebuddies also peak my intrerest and are pretty great

Rex

Floating Shopping List
Of the ones you picked, I’d say the one with the highest concentration of excellent episodes is The Seascape Capers, but I also really like the sound of Halloween and Christmas.
I feel like Sponge For Hire you would adore since 4 out of the 8 episodes you gave 10/10 and the others being 5, 6, 7, and 9 so at least over half of the DVD is spongey

Back