Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

Waterbubble

Part Computer or Something
Here's another unpopular opinion:
People need to learn that's it's okay to just, you know, give up, because:
1. The original Teen Titans TV show is never returning
2. Ash Ketchum is never going to win the Pokèmon league, because he's just a cash cow
3. They aren't going to cancel SpongeBob, The Simpsons, or Family Guy anytime soon, because they are just nothing but cash cows
4. Disney and Amazon are going to take over the world, and it's riches, and we can't do anything about it
5. All the M rated games will be taxed
6. All the TV shows that are ending or have ended this year are going to be replaced by [emoji2959]reboots
7. Everything will be online, and all the old tect that we all use will go extinct like the dinosaurs

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

TheCrunchyPudding00

Part Computer or Something
Here's another unpopular opinion:
People need to learn that's it's okay to just, you know, give up, because:
1. The original Teen Titans TV show is never returning
2. Ash Ketchum is never going to win the Pokèmon league, because he's just a cash cow
3. They aren't going to cancel SpongeBob, The Simpsons, or Family Guy anytime soon, because they are just nothing but cash cows
4. Disney and Amazon are going to take over the world, and it's riches, and we can't do anything about it
5. All the M rated games will be taxed
6. All the TV shows that are ending or have ended this year are going to be replaced by [emoji2959]reboots
7. Everything will be online, and all the old tect that we all use will go extinct like the dinosaurs

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Why do you think M games will be taxed? Makes no sense...

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I only judge other people based on their character, never based on what they look like or what camp they come from.

No, that's not to virtue signal, I understand the importance of appearances and associations. It's honestly just never been in my nature to judge others.

Back