Is It Bad That I'm 20 And In College And I still Watch Spongebob?

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Nah, even after I officially became an adult, I never had a problem watching "kiddy" stuff.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I'm just worried that I'll get teased because my stepbrother will find out I'm watching Spongebob.

Remember what C.S. Lewis said, part of being an adult is learning to put away childish things, like the fear of being called childish.

QuestionGirl1998

Imitation Krab
I'm currently being like Spongebob and procrastinating on a rough draft that's due tomorrow and I haven't even started it yet

AverageSponge

Baby Clam
I'm currently being like Spongebob and procrastinating on a rough draft that's due tomorrow and I haven't even started it yet

Hey buddy, just here to cheer you up a little bit :D I go to collage with the biggest spongebob key chain hanging on my bagpack, and I'm almost 20 years old two haha. And I don't worry about it, wanna know why? because taking spongebob on my bagpack everyday makes me happy c: anyone who thinks less of you just because you like some cartoon show it's a pretty poor stament, don't you think? so, there's no reason to worry about it <3

Also, go on with your essay or whatever your homework is :doodlebob:

And don't fall asleep! the least we want is your house to burn in fire 👀

QuestionGirl1998

Imitation Krab
Hey buddy, just here to cheer you up a little bit :D I go to collage with the biggest spongebob key chain hanging on my bagpack, and I'm almost 20 years old two haha. And I don't worry about it, wanna know why? because taking spongebob on my bagpack everyday makes me happy c: anyone who thinks less of you just because you like some cartoon show it's a pretty poor stament, don't you think? so, there's no reason to worry about it <3

Also, go on with your essay or whatever your homework is :doodlebob:

And don't fall asleep! the least we want is your house to burn in fire 👀
I love that you have a keychain of Spongebob on your backpack. I have a keychain on my backpack of a tennis player. I know it's not the same but.

Also, in school I'm just like Squidward in one of my classes. I don't want to be there and I answer people in sassy attitudes

AverageSponge

Baby Clam
I love that you have a keychain of Spongebob on your backpack. I have a keychain on my backpack of a tennis player. I know it's not the same but.

Also, in school I'm just like Squidward in one of my classes. I don't want to be there and I answer people in sassy attitudes

Hahaha thankyou cx

And why is it just in that class? (if you may me ask) don't you like the teacher or..?

QuestionGirl1998

Imitation Krab
Hahaha thankyou cx

And why is it just in that class? (if you may me ask) don't you like the teacher or..?
It's Public Speaking and the class frustrates me. I previously had the teacher before and she always gave me C's on my essays. And the class is filled with high schoolers and I barely know anyone except for a few people

The class is going to ruin my GPA

AverageSponge

Baby Clam
It's Public Speaking and the class frustrates me. I previously had the teacher before and she always gave me C's on my essays. And the class is filled with high schoolers and I barely know anyone except for a few people

The class is going to ruin my GPA

I'm really sorry to hear (read) that :'' I wish I could do anything to make feel better but... The only thing I can do is suggest you to talk to some friends about how you feel </3 it won't fix the problem but at least having someone by your side would make it a little easier to handle c: don't give up buddy!

QuestionGirl1998

Imitation Krab
I'm really sorry to hear (read) that :'' I wish I could do anything to make feel better but... The only thing I can do is suggest you to talk to some friends about how you feel </3 it won't fix the problem but at least having someone by your side would make it a little easier to handle c: don't give up buddy!
I have to do a debate about the legal drinking age being 21 and another boy in my class is arguing about the legal drinking age being 18. I'm really frustrated and scared because I do terribly on speeches and I need to get a good grade on it this time. Ughhhh

What's your name? I'm Lillie. And we're one year apart :sbdance::whoo:

AverageSponge

Baby Clam
I have to do a debate about the legal drinking age being 21 and another boy in my class is arguing about the legal drinking age being 18. I'm really frustrated and scared because I do terribly on speeches and I need to get a good grade on it this time. Ughhhh

What's your name? I'm Lillie. And we're one year apart :sbdance::whoo:

I feel you in that one haha, I'm best known for being a really shy person, and speeches are kind of difficult for me too, so one teacher suggested me to record myself doing the speech over and over again, so I could practice and fix little issues easier cx it really helps!

I'm Lián (Lianne) btw :sbsmiles:

QuestionGirl1998

Imitation Krab
I feel you in that one haha, I'm best known for being a really shy person, and speeches are kind of difficult for me too, so one teacher suggested me to record myself doing the speech over and over again, so I could practice and fix little issues easier cx it really helps!

I'm Lián (Lianne) btw :sbsmiles:
I hope we can be friends and share our love of Spongebob together! :dab:

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I watch the show every day, and lke I don't relly tell peole because i'm in highschool, and people would probably make fun of me. But like it's nothing to be ashamed of, embrace the sponge!

Bianca

Dreamlover
SpongeBob is a show for all ages. I don't see any problem with age! ❤️

Back