Kingdom Hearts 3

Bianca

Dreamlover
What do y'all think about KH3? I finished the game yesterday and I was frustrated by its ending...

Here's why. Spoiler alert:
WHAT IS IN THAT BOX?!?!?!!!!! I have waited all these years to find out what's in that box and we don't find out what's in it! UGH.

I did find the levels a lot of fun! The Frozen level was boring though.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
People tell me that it was good, just not worth well over a decade of waiting. I like every game of the franchise I've played so far, so I'll surely pick it up eventually.

Bianca

Dreamlover
People tell me that it was good, just not worth well over a decade of waiting. I like every game of the franchise I've played so far, so I'll surely pick it up eventually.
I think the problem is that KH3 was made with the idea that people who have never played the other games can still play it and enjoy it, but it was at the expense of the plot. Had KH3 not taken over a decade, I do truly believe that they KH3 would've focused more on its plot and resolve some of the mysteries and the lore behind the series.

Either way, I'm excited for what KH will do in the future now that Sora's arc is finished.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Sure! But you really do have to start with KH1 to fully understand and appreciate the plot. If you have a PS4, you can get the KH 1.5+2.5 set which is a remaster set of the 1st and 2nd games.
I have Xbox one, so can't get the remsaters, so i'll look into getting the original games.

Bianca

Dreamlover
I have Xbox one, so can't get the remsaters, so i'll look into getting the original games.
Honestly, same. I have a Xbox One and that's it. The only reason why I've played the other games is because I borrowed a friend's PS2 to play the original KH1 and KH2.

I've played (most of) the series, waited the 13 years since KH2, etc etc.... and as a long time fan of Kingdom Hearts, I loved it. The waiting just became irrelevant to me at some point.

I'm just sad there was no Final Fantasy characters in it šŸ˜­

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I've played (most of) the series, waited the 13 years since KH2, etc etc.... and as a long time fan of Kingdom Hearts, I loved it. The waiting just became irrelevant to me at some point.

I'm just sad there was no Final Fantasy characters in it šŸ˜­

Yeah, I know that some fans don't care for the FF stuff, but I still find that to be a stab in the back to the legacy of the franchise starting off as a Final Fantasy/Disney crossover. There is still hope for FF stuff in the DLC though.

Yeah, I know that some fans don't care for the FF stuff, but I still find that to be a stab in the back to the legacy of the franchise starting off as a Final Fantasy/Disney crossover. There is still hope for FF stuff in the DLC though.
Is there DLC coming? I'd sure like to see more in the way of extra bosses and the like :)

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Is there DLC coming? I'd sure like to see more in the way of extra bosses and the like :)

Nothing about new worlds in the DLC is confirmed, but there is confirmation of more story and higher difficulty.

Back