Movie News The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

Lemonaise

Imitation Krab
Looks like we have our first poster! This is a Comic Con exclusive, so this probably won't be the one used in actual movie theaters, but who knows. One thing for sure is that we will definitely see more posters (and hopefully a teaser trailer) soon, maybe even at this year's Comic Con. Now, for the actual poster itself, it is.... interesting, to say the least. The Sponge himself looks very clean and cartoony, and it makes me wonder if they will use the more exaggerated animation style that the post-sequel era has brought us, and translate that into CGI. Now, this may not even be the final model for SpongeBob, as if you recall, the first Sponge Out of Water poster had a slightly different SpongeBob model than the one used in the Movie. I know this is very early to be speculating all of this, but this poster has me cautiously optimistic about this movie!

Source:

Attachments

• The SpongeBob Movie; It's a Wonderful Sponge FIRST POSTER.jpeg
    The SpongeBob Movie; It's a Wonderful Sponge FIRST POSTER.jpeg
    468.6 KB · Views: 7

Palgae

The Bruh-lly
The animatic for the SpongeBob-themed Ren and Stimpy short to play before It's a Wonderful Sponge was found as an easter egg on John K's Cans Without Labels DVD. Its existence was put into question after John himself denied that he was making such a short on Twitter in 2017 and after certain allegations against him were released in 2018. But yeah, it's real.

Back