Colour the Character

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Originally, this topic was going to be one of my usual ‘member replies to the previous member’ games, but I decided to do different for this one:

The rules are quite simple. All you need to do is share which colours you feel matches each character, you can have the same colour for more than one character, and you can even choose different shades of colours (eg. Navy Blue, Lime Green, Rosy Red...). Also you have to state why you chose each colour for each of your characters.
A0F6B8D1-04F1-4111-AEC2-90B1125873AB.jpeg

You choose any character that’s ever appeared on SpongeBob.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
A colour for their personality?
It’s hard to explain:

What I’m saying is like this... What do you associate the colour yellow with? The usual answer are happiness, bright and joyful. Which character do you think matches them words?

I hope that I explained it well enough.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Zimmy11 said:
It’s hard to explain:

What I’m saying is like this... What do you associate the colour yellow with? The usual answer are happiness, bright and joyful. Which character do you think matches them words?

I hope that I explained it well enough.
That’s kinda odd, I’m colourblind so I don’t really see the same colours always, let alone give them emotions lol. I guess light green for Patrick because he’s slow, but again I don’t really get how colours give these feelings besides light and dark.

I'd probably associate Mr. Krabs with either a light green or regular green and gold because of how much he loves money. Maybe a dark purple is what I'd associate Plankton with because that colors is used with evil beings/villians and Plankton is obviously one of those.

Back