Did you mind Bubble Bass’ appearances in new seasons?

Coffee_lover

Banished
As we all know,Post-Sequel Seasons really love to return old characters from previous seasons,but Bubble Bass have the biggest number of roles in last season(Especially in S11),what your felling about it?Did you love or hate this decision?Put your opinions here.

My opinion:
I’m always approved existent of this thicc guy.
4302AAC1-E4D6-4697-8E9C-C8E0F07FEFCA.jpeg

Lettuce Have Fun

Floating Shopping List
it makes sense to bring him back, since he's a perfect parody of your typical basement dwelling, 4chan and reddit trolling, uppity neckbeard-type that dominates the weirder corners of the internet.

and I'm sure we can all see that the writers of this show clearly have spent a fair amount of time on questionable websites.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I like that he's returned. He has more of a personality than some other background characters, and he has interesting interactions with other characters, so it's nice to see him used.

hippythehippo

Banished
It's such a petty thing to complain about tho. Shouldn't we be glad that a belov3d character who only got 3 appearances before Season 9 is back in a returning role? This is one of the more dumb reasons that people bash Season 11 for.

But yeah, I'm glad he's back.

no i am not all about that bass .i hate meghan trainor her songs suxx. any character which inspires her songs should d i e

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
SonofMnemosyne said:
Squilliam is a lot better than Bubble Bass, but what about a Squilliam, Bubble Bass, and Plankton team up against the Krusty crew?
That would be great but it'll probably never happen. Honestly I just want to see a Squilliam interaction that has nothing to do with Squidward.

I seriously enjoy that he has returned, he only starred in Pickles and then was gone until Season 8. It was nice for them to bring him back, he was very iconic for his appearance in Pickles and is a fan-favorite! :sbthumbs: So yeah, I hope he appears in even more episodes.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
I seriously enjoy that he has returned, he only starred in Pickles and then was gone until Season 8. It was nice for them to bring him back, he was very iconic for his appearance in Pickles and is a fan-favorite! :sbthumbs: So yeah, I hope he appears in even more episodes.

He was in F.U.N. but not a big role

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
While its weird to revive him 18 years after, it's chill. I prefer him to blend in with the background characters and just sort of 'be there' like the rest, but they'll give him distinguished roles.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I enjoy it usually as long as his character doesn't become completely different than what we've thought of him as for years and years now. Seems like he's made some good appearances though

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
On second thought, I feel like this is a bad sign. I hate when things come back only to be ruined. I feel like they will keep bringing back these characters so much for fan service, that they will drive them into a wall. With all these "Returns" episodes, man it scared me to be real with you.

Growlie

Best Boy
On second thought, I feel like this is a bad sign. I hate when things come back only to be ruined. I feel like they will keep bringing back these characters so much for fan service, that they will drive them into a wall. With all these "Returns" episodes, man it scared me to be real with you.
And yet, Squilliam has yet to return.

Back