What you want to see more of in SpongeBob regarding characters

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
What do you guys want to know more about regarding the characters? What character relationships do you want explored?

My list:

1. Mrs. Puff's life outside of Boating School and Mr. Krabs
2. Sandy and Squidward's relationship
3. Friendship between Mrs. Puff and Karen
4. Motherly daughter bond between Pearl and Mrs. Puff
5. Sandy and Patrick's friendship
6. Patrick's community college days
7. Larry dealing with Science Sandy and trying to act smart
8. Gary and Spot friendship
9. Krabs and Squidward friendship
10. Bubble Bass, Squilliam, and Plankton team up against Krusty crew
11. Karen and Sandy friendship

P.S. I have not watched any of season 10+ so if any of these are in those seasons, please tell me

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Some of these people just aren't friends, and that's alright, part of their character doesn't correspond with other ones, so they don't really get a long, maybe an interaction between them would be cool, but that's really as far as I'd go.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
Some of these people just aren't friends, and that's alright, part of their character doesn't correspond with other ones, so they don't really get a long, maybe an interaction between them would be cool, but that's really as far as I'd go.

What's to stop them from becoming friends? Or at least one episode exploring the ideas

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SonofMnemosyne said:
What's to stop them from becoming friends? Or at least one episode exploring the ideas
I'd say their character is to stop them from becoming friends lol. Some of these people would have to act different in order to become friends, and I just don't think it would work. I mean SpongeBob can do it, because they made the other character's revolve directly towards him, not toward each other. It would be interesting to see them interact, but some people, like Larry trying to act smart, sounds like something Squidward would do lol. Plus, Salsa Imbecilicus kind of has Sandy and Karen team up a little bit, as well as Perfect Chemistry.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
I'd say their character is to stop them from becoming friends lol. Some of these people would have to act different in order to become friends, and I just don't think it would work. I mean SpongeBob can do it, because they made the other character's revolve directly towards him, not toward each other. It would be interesting to see them interact, but some people, like Larry trying to act smart, sounds like something Squidward would do lol. Plus, Salsa Imbecilicus kind of has Sandy and Karen team up a little bit, as well as Perfect Chemistry.

I forgot about Salsa Imbecilicus. As for number 5 and number 9, Sandy and Patrick have hanged out before off screen in I Had an Accident and I can see Mr. Krabs and Squidward going out for the kid friendly version of a drink after work and letting off steam about what happened that week: SpongeBob being annoying, customers being annoying, Plankton's attempts to steal the formula.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SonofMnemosyne said:
I forgot about Salsa Imbecilicus. As for number 5 and number 9, Sandy and Patrick have hanged out before off screen in I Had an Accident and I can see Mr. Krabs and Squidward going out for the kid friendly version of a drink after work and letting off steam about what happened that week: SpongeBob being annoying, customers being annoying, Plankton's attempts to steal the formula.
I don't doubt Patrick and Sandy, that works actually pretty well. Mr. Krabs and Squidward I just can't see to be real with you. Krabs is his boss, and even if it wasn't like that Krabs is middle aged and active while Squidward is younger and introverted. If these two people interacted irl, they probably wouldn't be good friends.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
I don't doubt Patrick and Sandy, that works actually pretty well. Mr. Krabs and Squidward I just can't see to be real with you. Krabs is his boss, and even if it wasn't like that Krabs is middle aged and active while Squidward is younger and introverted. If these two people interacted irl, they probably wouldn't be good friends.

I kind of get your point.

Anyways, what are your character relationships you want explored or parts about characters you want explored? Ex. Patrick's community college days or Krabs navy days

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Alright:

I still stand by that Squidward + SpongeBob is the best pairing on the show, great chemistry between them in dire situations (Pizza Delivery, Employee of the Month, Can You Spare a Dime?) More of that is welcome since it works almost every time.

An episode I've always wanted is a sequel to Friend or Foe with Squidward and Squilliam, I want to see more on how that worked out for them towards the way they are.

Those are just small ideas, I have more, but I need to think those through more.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
Alright:

I still stand by that Squidward + SpongeBob is the best pairing on the show, great chemistry between them in dire situations (Pizza Delivery, Employee of the Month, Can You Spare a Dime?) More of that is welcome since it works almost every time.

An episode I've always wanted is a sequel to Friend or Foe with Squidward and Squilliam, I want to see more on how that worked out for them towards the way they are.

Those are just small ideas, I have more, but I need to think those through more.

I love the complicated relationship between SpongeBob and Squidward!

A Squilliam and Squidward history episode would be cool if they did it right.

Growlie

Best Boy

I want that too.

Back