What's The Best Pairing of Characters?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
What's the best pair characters? Which one's play off each other really well? Easily my favorite is SpongeBob and Squidward, works so well, but what do you think work very well together?

Klu

Moby Dollar
...I at first thought it was about shipping, huh

Okay, on the topic. Actually, I quite like SpongeBob+Patrick and SB+Squidward.
I really like how SB and Patrick such a good friends most of the time, Patrick can be a jerk sometimes due a bad writing or something else, but when episode is well-written, their dynamic is really cute and believable.
I really enjoy Squidward and SpongeBob for many reasons, but most of all - because it's hilarious.

Also I like when Mr.Krabs and Plankton have dynamic like in "Best Frenemies", when they hate each other, but can't live without their rivalry, because it's so enjoyable to them.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
...I at first thought it was about shipping, huh

Okay, on the topic. Actually, I quite like SpongeBob+Patrick and SB+Squidward.
I really like how SB and Patrick such a good friends most of the time, Patrick can be a jerk sometimes due a bad writing or something else, but when episode is well-written, their dynamic is really cute and believable.
I really enjoy Squidward and SpongeBob for many reasons, but most of all - because it's hilarious.

Also I like when Mr.Krabs and Plankton have dynamic like in "Best Frenemies", when they hate each other, but can't live without their rivalry, because it's so enjoyable to them.
Me too, it gave me back weird memories when someone posted weird ships on a SB community on Google+ such as SpongeBob x Mrs Tentacles or Mr Krabs x Gary...

member 9373

if we're talking about romantic pairings, i will advocate spongebob x squidward UNTIL I DIE, and probably beyond the grave as well. platonically, it works just as well. they're just so cute together and their chemistry is wonderful

honestly though, i think pretty much every character can be paired wonderfully with any other character because the whole show is so character driven. in well written episodes, the dynamics that exist between characters always stand out really well and that's what i love about the show

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Crap I worded it wrong, and people thought it was on shipping. I don't think SpongeBob shouldn't be shipped with anyone, we saw what happened in To Love a Patty, and I don't think I want a repeat of that. He's kinda too young, and also Squidward is, in my opinion, a more straight personalized guy. That's just me though.

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
Damn, I started a topic like this awhile ago but no one commented on it, lol. Oh well. I like Spongebob and Sandy and I like Squidward and Mr. Krabs. Those pairings are fun. The show should do more mixing and matching with them all.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Episodes with SpongeBob and Squidward as the main characters are usually some of my favorites. Squidward usually offers a good balance in personality which is funny a lot of the time
Although SB and Patrick are also great... guess it might depend on more than just 2 characters

spongefairy

Baby Clam
either SpongeBob & Squidward or SpongeBob & Plankton. I’ve noticed my favorite episodes usually end up having those pairings as the stars :)

Back