232a. Mustard O' Mine

hippythehippo

Banished
Klu said:
Probably it's because it's hard to discuss pretty decent comedy, if it just works, it's works. If episode is bad, than we have something to discuss.
While this episode is pretty good, it's not really remarkable in great scheme of things.
Sorry for the late response.

I would agree with you, but considering the circumstances around the episode (Ink Lemonade), and people complaining about lack of dialogue humor and wacky animation, this seems to be what the public wanted, and i'm surprised no one has been talking about it much. But yeah, your probably right, I just thought this would be more of a draw for some people.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Internet service not working? Well, there goes my review

7/10
For future reference, you should copy the review before submitting. I had the same problem happen to me before, and ever since, I've made sure to copy big things I write.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
For future reference, you should copy the review before submitting. I had the same problem happen to me before, and ever since, I've made sure to copy big things I write.

I swear I at least copied a chunk of it before regrettably posting, yet my computer prohibited any lasting as if I never copied anything. Maybe I'll remember to be more careful next time.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I swear I at least copied a chunk of it before regrettably posting, yet my computer prohibited any lasting as if I never copied anything. Maybe I'll remember to be more careful next time.
Huh, that's strange

An alright episode from Kaz after the dumpster fire that is Ink Lemonade. The mine settings have been used before, so this episode didn't feel as interesting to me and some of gags felt flat like the unnecessary Patrick fading or the dumb elevator gag but the episode was entertaining at some points and it gave me a few chuckles. The episode was nothing bad, it was just there.

Grade: B-

Uncle Sherm

Bomb-Selling Pirate
"Unaccompanied minors" might be one of the best gags of season 11 honestly

This episode in general is really fun and takes full advantage of it's setting while utilizing the Sponge, Pat and Squid trio excellently. The old prospector was hilarious, especially his entire first scene in the Krusty Krab, not to mention his fist fight with Squidward and SpongeBob's comments; "You were right, Squidward, you aren't gonna hurt him."

The animation is also stellar, but that kind of goes without saying at this point.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
[TV-Y7]
727.gif

Ellie Williams

Moby Dollar
Sorry I'm so late for this review but this episode was a huge improvement on Ink Lemonade awhile back plus I liked the new setting of atmosphere also some decent funny moments here and there, nothing else to say but to give it an 8/10

Coffee_lover

Banished
Oh,forgot to post my real opinion about this episode

I love Mustard O’Mine.Not only it have a big bag of clever dialogue and visual humor,it’s just joy to watch to how all tree characters have real adventure and where all of them likable and helpful,even Patrick,because,come on!Can someone tell me when we last time saw good Spongebob+Patrick+Squidward episode?Especially pleases the fact that it’s comes after Ink Lemonade.And animation,oh boy,this season doesn’t tried to stop impressing me with his outstanding animation,I love how every episode take a different designs of every character(Except for The Clam Whisperer,characters look too small and sloppy,but episode itself is terrible so it’s not that sad)and I’m don’t gonna lie,this episode has my favorite designs,all of characters mixed with pure silliness and cuteness,and add to all this a beautiful cave backgrounds,absolute eye-candy.The only moment that lame for me is when Patrick started overreacting over mine’s broken enter,it’s too hyperactive even for season standards and goes too long,but overall it’s a fantastic episode.

hippythehippo

Banished
This is probably one of the better written Season 11 episodes. There is actual audible humor here, along with the fantastic visuals. I actually like the return to the mining motif, and it differentiates itself from Chum Caverns and That Sinking Feeling, which weren't even that great of episodes anyway. Beyond that, most of the characterization was solid, and the new old man was a pretty fun guy, and his scenes at the Krusty Krab were great. After how bad Ink Lemonade was, this gave me hope that Kaz can still write some quality scripts for the show, and a return to standard set for the rest of the Season.

Reactions: Reg
This is a decent watch. It's nothing special but it's good for what it is. It also has some funny jokes here and there and it's overall a fun experience.

THE LIST:
1. Scavenger Pants (A+)
2. Teacher's Pests (A+)
3. Bottle Burglars (A+)
4. The Legend Of Boo-Kini Bottom (A+)
5. Squid Noir (A)
6. Chatterbox Gary (A)
7. Man Ray Returns (A)
8. Doodle Dimension (A)
9. Spin The Bottle (A)
10. Larry The Floor Manager (A)
11. Drive Happy (A)
12. Sanitation Insanity (B)
13. Stuck On The Roof (B)
14. There's A Sponge In My Soup (B)
15. Mustard O'Mine (B)
16. Moving Bubble Bass (B)
17. Pat the Horse (B)
18. High Sea Diving (B)
19. My Leg! (B)
20. Spot Returns (B)
21. Fun-Sized Friends (B)
22. Cave Dwelling Sponge (B)
23. The Clam Whisperer (C)
24. No Pictures, Please (C)
25. Cuddle E. Hugs (C)
26. Old Man Patrick (C)
27. Krabby Patty Creature Feature (C)
28. Don't Feed the Clowns (C)
29. The Check-Up (D)
30. Grandmum's the Word (D)
31. Bunny Hunt (D)
32. Ink Lemonade (F)

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode was pretty funny and I enjoyed the plot. Nothing else to add.

Great Episode (8.5/10)

Back