2018 MLB Season

I'm so ready
I have so many papers due but I don't care I am totally watching some baseball tonight and no one can stop me

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
One day in, and our new manager and the bullpen blew a 5-0 lead. To the Braves. As the starter was pulled 5.1 innings in while giving up only 4 baserunners and 68 pitches. :facepalm:

I get it if Nola has trouble the third time around the lineup or needs to be limited but only 68 pitches in? Dude shouldn't be out there on opening day if we don't trust him with under 70 pitches! Kill me already <_<

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Enjoying watching the Yankees this season so far :D Crazy power hitters. Gonna be some strong years with the current roster

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Enjoying watching the Yankees this season so far :D Crazy power hitters. Gonna be some strong years with the current roster

On Sunday you won something like your 15th in 16 games thanks to a walk off by a 21 year old with a name out of a Star Wars movie. In childhood the Yankees were to be feared because of guys named Derek and Alex. Now they’re fearsome thanks to two guys named... DIDI AND GLEYBAR???

Although they’re still treading water, the Sox just haven’t been quite the same since A FLIPPIN OAKLAND A NO-HIT THEM.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
On Sunday you won something like your 15th in 16 games thanks to a walk off by a 21 year old with a name out of a Star Wars movie. In childhood the Yankees were to be feared because of guys named Derek and Alex. Now they’re fearsome thanks to two guys named... DIDI AND GLEYBAR???

Although they’re still treading water, the Sox just haven’t been quite the same since A FLIPPIN OAKLAND A NO-HIT THEM.
Hah yeah was an awesome game to watched. Walked Stanton for the rookie :D

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Spongey34 said:
Abney, just become a Padres fan already.
I did go to a couple of Padres games when I was in San Diego.. unfortunately they aren't too good :P

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Humiliating the Dodgers and their entitled fans made this World Series win even sweeter (not, of course, that they needed US to be humiliated; see last year :)).

CONGRATS TO MAH BOIZZZZZ!!!! MOOKIE JBJ HOLT NÚÑEZ SALE PRICE YA’LL WERE LIT THIS POSTSEASON!!! LIT!!! AND BENINTENDI... hey Chicago, HOW’S YOAN MONCADA WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA?!? xD We sure as hell picked the right prospect to trade for Sale! Andrew was AMAZING all year long. What am I saying??? EVERYONE was amazing all year long. I’m only disappointed that Tzu-Wei Lin didn’t cut the postseason roster. I can understand why, it was his first year in the bigs... but trust me Lin is going to absolutely RAKE in 2019.

HEY KERSH!! Time to face the music... YOU’RE NEVER WINNING A TITLE IN THIS CITY. It’s just not fated to happen. Do the humble thing... opt out, go home, and cap your hall of fame career by helping the Texas Rangers rebuild. They even have their own Nomar, so hey, maybe they’ll reward you with some success by the time you’re 36 or 37! The Dodgers, though... they may keep winning division titles but their postseasons are cursed to continue being disappointments.

SWEEEEEEET CAROLINE OH OH OH. GOOD TIMES NEVAH SEEMED SO GOOD... SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
RedSoxFan274 said:
Humiliating the Dodgers and their entitled fans made this World Series win even sweeter (not, of course, that they needed US to be humiliated; see last year :)).

CONGRATS TO MAH BOIZZZZZ!!!! MOOKIE JBJ HOLT NÚÑEZ SALE PRICE YA’LL WERE LIT THIS POSTSEASON!!! LIT!!! AND BENINTENDI... hey Chicago, HOW’S YOAN MONCADA WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA?!? xD We sure as hell picked the right prospect to trade for Sale! Andrew was AMAZING all year long. What am I saying??? EVERYONE was amazing all year long. I’m only disappointed that Tzu-Wei Lin didn’t cut the postseason roster. I can understand why, it was his first year in the bigs... but trust me Lin is going to absolutely RAKE in 2019.

HEY KERSH!! Time to face the music... YOU’RE NEVER WINNING A TITLE IN THIS CITY. It’s just not fated to happen. Do the humble thing... opt out, go home, and cap your hall of fame career by helping the Texas Rangers rebuild. They even have their own Nomar, so hey, maybe they’ll reward you with some success by the time you’re 36 or 37! The Dodgers, though... they may keep winning division titles but their postseasons are cursed to continue being disappointments.

SWEEEEEEET CAROLINE OH OH OH. GOOD TIMES NEVAH SEEMED SO GOOD... SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!
Too bad Kerchal (or however you spell his name) signed a deal with the Dodgers. He would've done so much better on the Astros :P

Back