RDSP's art thread

RDSP

Banished
Hello. Here, I will post my really bad art for all to see (for some reason). To start off, here's a drawing of Squidward and Spongebob that I made back on Sunday;
Yeah, it's... not that great. I'm taking requests, I can draw whatever you want me to, as long as it's SBM-apprpriate.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Would drawing Squidward and Bunnicula, Chester and Harold from the Bunnicula tv series too much? :sbfunny: I'm very curious to see how you'd draw them. If you want a smaller request, let me know. :P

RDSP

Banished
Oh my god, sorry I haven't posted here in a while! I've been doing other stuff (including slacking off, working on a drawing and stuff like that...), so... yeah. Anyways...

President Squidward said:
Would drawing Squidward and Bunnicula, Chester and Harold from the Bunnicula tv series too much? :sbfunny: I'm very curious to see how you'd draw them. If you want a smaller request, let me know. :P
Before you kill off a perfectly good crossover/"rivalry", your wish is my command:
https://i.imgur.com/NH1U7zY.jpg (if you want me to explain what's going on, Squidward and Chester are trying to get Bunnicula off of Squidward's nose, while Harold is just idling nearby)
I'm sorry if it didn't turn out that well; as I've said, I kinda suck at drawing.

also that feel when your drawing looks better on paper than when it's uploaded online DX

mythix super saiyan 4 said:
i love your art
Thanks

OWM said:
I love the expression on Squidward’s face. He just looks so defeated. xD
I wanted to make him look like he's being driven crazy by SpongeBob just being there. Thanks anyways.

Puffy Fluffy said:
draw me trying on a good hat!

also your art is good!
By "you", do you mean the character Puffy Fluffy? Also, thanks.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Oh my god, sorry I haven't posted here in a while! I've been doing other stuff (including slacking off, working on a drawing and stuff like that...), so... yeah. Anyways...

Before you kill off a perfectly good crossover/"rivalry", your wish is my command:
https://i.imgur.com/NH1U7zY.jpg (if you want me to explain what's going on, Squidward and Chester are trying to get Bunnicula off of Squidward's nose, while Harold is just idling nearby)
I'm sorry if it didn't turn out that well; as I've said, I kinda suck at drawing.

also that feel when your drawing looks better on paper than when it's uploaded online DX
Dude, what are you talking about, I like it! I love how the drawing tells a little story, and one that I actually was thinking about recently. :P

Also, I'm not killing off Squidicula. XD It's just getting started. The Squidward/random fish image was a joke of mine.

Thanks!

RDSP

Banished
President Squidward said:
Dude, what are you talking about, I like it! I love how the drawing tells a little story, and one that I actually was thinking about recently. :P

Also, I'm not killing off Squidicula. xD It's just getting started. The Squidward/random fish image was a joke of mine.

Thanks!
Thanks! Also, when I was talking about the "killing off [of] a perfectly good rivalry", I meant your stance on Bunny Hunt.

Well anyways...

I drew another thing, here it is:
This one may need an explanation before it can be understood; you may or may not remember the thread that SB&P (SpongeBob and Patrick) made about foods that "hate" him (if you don't remember, here's a link: https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/60656-foods-that-hate-me/). After thinking for a moment recently about a situation to draw Patrick in (I plan on drawing all 7 main characters), I was reminded of this thread, so there. This is the first time that I've drawn Patrick, so he may look a bit... off. (also, I had to redraw a few things so the erased lines are another problem). I decided that, because of the ambiguity of some certain foods on the list (also possibly my poor drawing skills), I would label which foods are which (please excuse my poor writing, I printed here because i would probably be harder to read my cursive handwriting).
Also, I still accept any requests you may have; just be warned that I'm going back to school tomorrow so the time I'll take working on your request may vary. I'll also try to be better at time management, I suck at that

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Thanks! Also, when I was talking about the "killing off [of] a perfectly good rivalry", I meant your stance on Bunny Hunt.
Ah I see. Bunny Hunt killing off Squidicula is kind of another inside joke of mine. :sbfunny:

You drew SpongeBob and Patrick pretty good there! Love the facial expressions they have. :P

RDSP

Banished
Master WhoBruh said:
I really like your drawings. keep up the good work!!!
Thanks!

Well, anyways...
Hopefully I'm not too late in doing this but I drew not one but TWO drawings that include Bunny Squidward.
jjCumDZ.jpg

Now, in case you're wondering why it looks like this, the drawing took up the whole paper, so I had to edit the picture a bit. Hopefully it's not too distracting. Here, I like how SpongeBob came out, although Bunny Squidward could've used some work. I tried messing around with background shading here.
6ZM9wsp.jpg

I wanted to do something based off the episode's ending and I had also just completed the above image, so I went for a simpler approach for this drawing.

Coffee_lover

Banished
Thanks!

Well, anyways...
Hopefully I'm not too late in doing this but I drew not one but TWO drawings that include Bunny Squidward.
jjCumDZ.jpg

Now, in case you're wondering why it looks like this, the drawing took up the whole paper, so I had to edit the picture a bit. Hopefully it's not too distracting. Here, I like how SpongeBob came out, although Bunny Squidward could've used some work. I tried messing around with background shading here.
6ZM9wsp.jpg

I wanted to do something based off the episode's ending and I had also just completed the above image, so I went for a simpler approach for this drawing.

The first drawing is brilliant

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
This is what happened after Bunnicula bit Squidward on the nose. :sbfunny:

But seriously, nice work on the characters! Love the background on your first Bunny Squid pic. :D

RDSP

Banished
Welp, time to post another drawing... well, actually, I'll give 2 here:
First, here's a somewhat quick drawing of Spongebob I made sometime last month during school (I had nothing going on at that time so...):
c7AbCH9.jpg

(yeah, I drew it rather quickly. I was bored and I had nothing else to do so there you go. It somehow turned out not bad despite how I used no references for it)

Next up, here's something that I've been working on for a bit. @President Squidward wanted someone to draw something for his next emerging rivalry, so I took it upon myself to draw one:
dA1DMcL.jpg

(they're fighting over Squidward... also I hate how I drew Chester >_<)

Back