Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I liked the episode, but SpongeBob and Patrick felt like they were in Seasons 6-8 during the beginning treedome scene in Doodle Dimension. I personally think a show needs continuity if it has been running this long.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
YouDontKnowSponge said:
I liked the episode, but SpongeBob and Patrick felt like they were in Seasons 6-8 during the beginning treedome scene in Doodle Dimension. I personally think a show needs continuity if it has been running this long.
i think this show doesn't need any even if it has been on for like 19 years

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
First three seasons can go without continuity. Four and five can vary. But by six seasons I think cartoons need to stick with having continuity or else we will get episodes like Squid's Visit.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
YouDontKnowSponge said:
First three seasons can go without continuity. Four and five can vary. But by six seasons I think cartoons need to stick with having continuity or else we will get episodes like Squid's Visit.
if spongebob didn't start with any it shouldn't have to gain any

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
If you want continuity, than don't watch this show. This show isn't supposed to have continuity.

Edit:By this I mean perfect continuity. I know some stuff should have continuity like Spongebob's best friend being Patrick and Spongebob working at the krusty krab. What I mean is that crying about something as small as Spongebob and Patrick not recongizing Doodlebob is just silly.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Oh, and another one I think I never posted on here:

Using ScumBob as a rating for Spongebob episodes is really stupid and cringey when anyone except Pieguyrulz uses it. Either just say "terrible" or make up your own clever way of saying it.

Back