My SpongeBob (and Other Stuff) Doodles

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
Hello, I don't think I ever liked those first few pictures, but coming back to them now, I think I should've done! You are very talented.
Night-Waker said:
Asdfghjk thaaaaanks! ^_^

Btw guys, I came across an old drawing I did back in 2015 for a Roleswitch AU I came up with.

attachicon.gif
spongebob___swap_au_by_xx_night_waker_xx-d93o3uo.jpg
Oh wow, YOU did this? I've seen this before and it's so accurate! I don't think I can tell that it's an older picture!
Keep drawing, which I hope you do!

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
WELL GOLLY GEE SINCE IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE POSTED ON HERE (Juuuuust gonna hope no one minds me bumping this... hopefully this'll fall under the "don't bump old topics unless you have a really well thought-out post" thing :nervoussponge:)
CherrySponge said:
Hello, I don't think I ever liked those first few pictures, but coming back to them now, I think I should've done! You are very talented.

Oh wow, YOU did this? I've seen this before and it's so accurate! I don't think I can tell that it's an older picture!
Keep drawing, which I hope you do!
I just realized I never replied to this lol. Thanks! I should try bringing that AU back sometime xD

Speaking of drawing, I wanna start using this thread a bit more (Gonna start posting some non-SB art on here too), so I'm gonna bring it back by showing a couple of stuff I've done

First one here was me doing screenshot redraws I did back in September of the old Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoons (Since Sep. 5th was his 90th anniversary and he's my favorite Disney character lol)
oswald_screenshot_redraws_by_xx_night_waker_xx-dbmltq9.png.jpg

Second one here is some random Bendy and the Ink Machine art I did. It WAS supposed to be just a doodle, but then I decided to do some background and lighting practice.

it_s_time_for_sleep_by_xx_night_waker_xx-dbnfrgo.png.jpg

There's more I've drawn, but those are just the highlights. And finally, here's an unfinished SpongeBob Musical thing I'm currently working on. I love the musical so much ahhhhhh <3

1508273597461.png

Speaking of the musical, I'm currently working on something else for it. Something veeeeery special hehe :sbface:

Back