Favourite & Least Favourite Ending (bad ending, not episode, good ending, not good episode)

Patrick B!

Floating Shopping List
Here's how this goes, you will say your least favourite ending, and can't be the ending of something like A Pal for Gary or Good Neighbours, it has to be an ending to a good episode. Then for the good endings, you will say your favourite ending to a bad episode. Gone & Nautical Novice are disqualified because they're too hated.

Mine is:
Doing Time

My favourite ending is:
The Card

What's yours?

Patrick B!

Floating Shopping List
KairiKeybasH said:
I hate the ending of Sleepy Time. But i like the ending of Hello Bikini Bottom! And you know hoe much i don´t like the special.
No I don't. I've never seen you on this website, but I came here less than a month ago so...

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
No. I'm not including infamous endings. I'm not including endings like Gone & Nautical Novice, 'cos they're too infamous.
Ok, but I'm just letting you know that, just because you find those endings infamous, doesn't mean there are people that will feel the same way.

That Sinking Feeling: Squidward gets hurt by a lot of rubble while mining, causing him to be squished, it's time for break so the other Bikini Bottom residents head back to their homes leaving Squidward on his own, who eventually manages to squeeze out of the rubble and to his home, but heavily crippled.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Best ending of a bad episode: The Cent of Money (For once Mr. Krabs actually got what was coming to him)
Worst ending of a good episode: I'm With Stupid (The ending sort of meanders, forgetting to solve the conflict between SpongeBob and Patrick)

There's probably better examples but those pop into my mind at the moment.

Patrick B!

Floating Shopping List
Zimmy11 said:
Ok, but I'm just letting you know that, just because you find those endings infamous, doesn't mean there are people that will feel the same way.
Um, isn't there a topic that says "All Bad Season 7 episodes without A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal or Stuck in the Wringer." This is just the same.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Um, isn't there a topic that says "All Bad Season 7 episodes without A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal or Stuck in the Wringer." This is just the same.
That was made by someone who feels that absolutely everyone hates those episodes, I'm not saying it's the same with you, but that's what the creator of that topic was trying to get at us. It was fine for him to say that he hates those episodes, but it wasn't good when he began declaring that we all have the same opinion and like/dislike the exact same episodes.

Patrick B!

Floating Shopping List
Zimmy11 said:
That was made by someone who feels that absolutely everyone hates those episodes, I'm not saying it's the same with you, but that's what the creator of that topic was trying to get at us. It was fine for him to say that he hates those episodes, but it wasn't good when he began declaring that we all have the same opinion and like/dislike the exact same episodes.
I'm pretty sure that he ment that those where the 3 episodes that people hate the most

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I'm pretty sure that he ment that those where the 3 episodes that people hate the most
Either way, it's not true. Not everyone has the 3 exact same least favourite episodes. That's a bit like saying everyone's favourite episode is Band Geeks, which is not true.

Patrick B!

Floating Shopping List
Zimmy11 said:
Either way, it's not true. Not everyone has the 3 exact same least favourite episodes. That's a bit like saying everyone's favourite episode is Band Geeks, which is not true.
I'm just saying, I want to see unpopular opinions, because if I don't it'll be super obvious. If I did include Gone & Nautical Novice, then a lot of people would pick them! I don't like seeing the same opinions over and over again, so I want to see some new opinions like this one:

Honest Slug said:
Best ending of a bad episode: The Cent of Money (For once Mr. Krabs actually got what was coming to him)
Worst ending of a good episode: I'm With Stupid (The ending sort of meanders, forgetting to solve the conflict between SpongeBob and Patrick)

There's probably better examples but those pop into my mind at the moment.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I'm just saying, I want to see unpopular opinions, because if I don't it'll be super obvious. If I did include Gone & Nautical Novice, then a lot of people would pick them! I don't like seeing the same opinions over and over again, so I want to see some new opinions like this one:
There's about 400 episodes in the show thus far, those episodes have 2/400 (1/200) chance of getting picked.

Patrick B!

Floating Shopping List
Zimmy11 said:
There's about 400 episodes in the show thus far, those episodes have 2/400 (1/200) chance of getting picked.
DO YOU SEE WHAT STUFF ARE FAMOUS OR INFAMOUS?
Zimmy11 said:
You weren't even listening to me, if something is infamous, then they've got a more chance of being picked.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I was listening to you, it's just that you think that most people hate those episodes, which is not true. Sure, I can easily understand you, you've probably heard a lot about it, there's many other episodes that get an equal amount if not more hate, you've just got to keep looking, it won't take you long. Also, even if you are right, still doesn't mean they have a high probability of being picked, and who cares if it happens, the ones who might choose it will be able Think up different endings than the others do for the exact same episodes.

Back