Eas2GAB.jpg

tooly is watching you

The Drifter

Some person.
Who toast on a counter under the sea?
Bob the Amazing Toaster!
Metallic and yellow as heated is he?
Bob the Amazing Toaster!
If electronical nonsense is something you wish?
Bob the Amazing Toaster!
Then drop on the floor and breaks like brick!
Bob the Amazing Toaster!
Read?
Bob the Amazing Toaster!
Bob the Amazing Toaster!
Bob the Amazing Toaster!
*laughing*
*Bob makes bagpipe noises*

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
This inspired me to make some sort of bootleg SpongeBob image of my own. (The colouring of the one on the right is actually based of off some bootleg merchandise I have seen before on holiday)
Here it is :P
bR6H8iu.jpg

Toomas

Part Computer or Something
Ihavedahswag said:
This inspired me to make some sort of bootleg SpongeBob image of my own. (The colouring of the one on the right is actually based of off some bootleg merchandise I have seen before on holiday)
Here it is :P
bR6H8iu.jpg
If Spongebob was an anime. (OH GOD)

uglyscpusty

Baby Clam
Png

This image was taken from a split second frame in a corrupted version of a back to school add with a tooly backpack in it. (wich was adveritised)
Other than the image, the rest of the video is comprised of incomprehensible jumbles of colors, static, or just black screens. The audio seems to be a heavily distorted version of the audio from the another add with tooly in it too, with loud, droning buzzes occasionally interrupting it.
The ad itself was found by a group of 5 urban exploring teenagers when they left the tv recorded within an abandoned mental institution Of these 5 individuals, 2 have committed suicide, 1 has gone missing, 1 refuses to comment on the tape, and the last hastily agreed to give paranormal investigators the tape shortly after being interviewed about the suicide and disappearances of the other 3 people. The current whereabouts of the tape are unknown, and many who stare at this image for a long enough period of time claim to see tooly blink...
The teenager that has gone missing was found dead in a dust bin a year later after the discovery of the tape.

Back