Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
PinkPearl said:
I actually *gasp* like Good Neighbors. I don't think I'm the only one here who feels that way, but the vast majority would disagree with me.
It was okay, there were some parts that were pretty funny, like when Sponge and Pat painted all the trees.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Stuck in the Wringer is worse than A Pal for Gary

Hide and Then What Happens? Is not one of the worst episodes of the show

Penny Foolish is a good episode

Face Freeze is better than Atlantis Squarepantis

Good Neighbors is a okay episode

Shuffleboarding isn't not even close to bottom 10 material

Smooth Jazz in Bikini Bottom is way worse than SpongeBob You're Fired

Gullible Pants is a funny episode

One Coarse Meal isn't terrible it's just an average bad episode

Little Yellow Book is worse than both SpongeBob You're Fired and Squid Baby

I'm With Stupid is a funny episode

Squiddit

existence is pain
Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom isnt an annoying episode, just more of a boring episode.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
People seem to have gone soft on Atlantis Squarepantis recently but I still think it's terrible.

SpongeSquareBobPants

Imitation Krab
My favorite episode of all time is in the "post movie era", Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture from Season 4.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I don't get the hate for The Battle of Bikini Bottom and Greasy Buffoons. The first one worked well as a funny SpongeBob and Patrick fight episode, it was really light-hearted and entertaining with some good SpongeBob humor yeah it was gross but SpongeBob's dismay to Patrick's actions were golden. I like it better than Sand Castles in the Sand, kill me. Greasy Buffoons is not as good but many of the gags work and it's nice to see an episode where the morality isn't completely in Krabs' favor.

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
I don't like when the show mess up on small details in episodes. Like when Spongebob's bathing suit is red in some episodes,but its supposed to be blue.He cant have 2 because he's a cartoon character he's lucky he even has one.Or Patrick having a sister he even says "what would my sister think, oh wait i don't have one"(something smells).
In battle of bikini bottom when he says he never washes his hands but clearly we see him do so in other episodes

Back