Spongebob clickables

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
I know and they were supposed to come out with The Jimmy Neutron Movie on there and they haven't yet.

Nick Clickables is so old it was there ever since like 2000...

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
lol!

I know Clickables are VERY old... I know for one thing: SpongeBob Clickable came out when SpongeBob Season One was still coming out with new episodes! xD

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Impossible!

The Spike Clickable debuted at the time when Rugrats Go Wild was in theaters, whih was way after SB Season 1. The SB Clickable debuted after the Spike Clickable, and as far as I know, it came out as a promotion for the Kids Choice Awards 2004.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Impossible!

The Spike Clickable debuted at the time when Rugrats Go Wild was in theaters, whih was way after SB Season 1. The SB Clickable debuted after the Spike Clickable, and as far as I know, it came out as a promotion for the Kids Choice Awards 2004.

WTF?! O_o How is THAT possible?! SpongeBob Nick Clickable came out first - then Rugrats Go Wild came out MUCH later - the debut for the Kids Choice Awards 2004.

RuneBob KnightPants

Floating Shopping List
I have one thing to say.......................................... SPONGEBOB CLICKABLE IS TOTALLY AWESOME! NEVER SEEN A BETTER SPONGEBOB GAME! I COULD PLAY WITH FOR HOURS. LOL!

no username.

wee woo
first off, the clickables can be quite annoying. I really do hate to say it. :P

second, clickables were here since 1998. They started with rugrats go to paris movie. They were available from the movies website.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
It does get boring. Once you start having it for the next 24 hours (2nd day), it gets boring. They do the exact same thing over and over. And there is NEVER any updates, so don't bother to check for updates.

Back