What is your favorite/least favorite thread you have started?

OWM

XD
The "What Would You Get the Members of SBM for the Holidays?" ones are my favorites, mainly because I get new creative answers from everyone yearly.

Any of my threads from 2013 are pretty painful to read. I guess they'd be unintentionally hilarious if it wasn't me reading them.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
my fave? probably this one, since it's already my 2nd most popular thread. and i personally love it.
my least fave? dont have one, i think all my threads have been pretty decent at least, plus i have only made 9 threads now.

Sweat

Banished
my favorites are the ones where i go to self-loathing tangents about myself

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
THIS right here is my absolute least favorite thread I've ever created: http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/55202-cancelled/ I wish I could just forget this ever happened.

On the brighter side of things, I've created so many amazingly awesome threads. It was hard to choose one, but I choose my "Ask Princess Zelda" thread, the very first "Ask" thread I've created back in 2014. It reminds me of how amazing SBM 2014 was and how popular I was. I miss when members actually asked me dozens of questions and stuff. Now every "Ask" topic I create dies in less than a month. It's almost no coincidence that the topic died right before the year ended.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Favorites: Probably the Great Debate 2017-Cake or Pie discussion or my sig shop.
Least favorites: Don't really know since I haven't made a whole lot of topics on here. Probably my Ask Me threads since they don't stick around for a whole lot.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Favorites: my thread about crushes (which has now been reborn by Delta Stream), my Weenie Hut thread, my app thread, and movie grading thread

Least favorites: The ones that don't make any sense, like "What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you" and "Strange things you hear people say." Generally, my least successful ones.

I don't really like any of mine, but I have plenty of least favorites.

All of my countdown lists are awful, mostly because I decided to do them all at the same darn time, causing major burnout, and the reviews themselves were a mess.

At the same time, however, my first countdown, where I ranked every pre-movie episode from least favorite to favorite, is salvageable. I may make a remastered version of that list someday.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Favourite: The Re-Evaluation thread, where I review every episode of the show in my own way. 117 episodes in and there's sign of it stopping. I'm very thankful for the people who read my reviews.
Least-favourite: The one about the AA scorecard. I only did it to see what people still thought of Blabbidy-Dip, and it wasn't a pretty sight.

More

VIP
Holy shrimp, the "Unpopular Opinions You Have on SpongeBob" thread I made two years ago is literally one of the most popular threads on SpongeBuddy Mania. I never expected that to receive over 1,300 replies and 44,000 views like it did.

Anyways, my favorite's my Top Ten Best and Worst Episodes of SpongeBob Season 8. I think this was really the point where I finally had my opinions straight. I re-watched the Season in its entirety and addressed the core elements of the show, how the characters and stories work, and the themes the episodes introduced. I still stand by the majority of what I've said in the topic today and continue to make similar projects.

There's also my Art Topic and the LGBT thread but I forgot to post in the former, and I have no idea if the latter will have longevity. This was funny too (It has 26 likes, making it my most popular post) but the images are down.

Worst, easy. Any of my posts from 2014 were straight-up garbage. I flooded the SpongeBob forum with poorly thought-out opinions and I had no idea what I was talking about. The worst of them was probably this one called "Possible Theory for SpongeBob's Downhill Slide" where I basically talked about a Springtime for Hitler scenario and was basically disguised post-movie hater logic... like wtf, I made this? How?

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Favorites: Probably the Ask the Person Below a Question topic, or the "How long would you last without SBM" topic
Least favorite: this, you can probably guess why

Back