Favorite of the Sensational Six Disney characters?

So?

• Total voters

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
In case you're not sure who I'm talking about, I'm talking about the six core Disney characters that are arguably their six most famous characters. So, who's your favorite?

For me, my favorite has been and will always be Goofy. He's such a lovable idiot. :)

I like all of them, but if I had to rank them from favorite to least favorite, it would be:
Goofy
Mickey
Donald
Minnie
Daisy
Pluto

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Mine would definitely be a tie between Mickey and Donald, but I went with the latter for the poll.
So after them would be Daisy, then Minnie, then Goofy, then Pluto.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Get-away-from-me-hoe-_ttci.jpg

I think this picture makes it obvious who my favorite is.

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
Donald obviously. However, I still refer to Mickey's friend group as the Fab 5 like at the theme parks.
BenPaz said:
Let's be honest here who actually remembers Mickey's personality?
You might want to watch those Mickey cartoons that air on Disney Channel often(if you don't feel like using the TV, they're also on Youtube).

PinkPearl

insert title here
I like them all, but Mickey's classic. Goofy, Donald and Minnie are close behind though.

Bugs Bunny

That Screwy Wabbit
Mickey Mouse used to be interesting as the clever trickster, but his personality soon fell apart when they tried to make him too innocent in favor of him being a worthy mascot. So, now my favorite is just good ol' Goofy, for his adorable and sweet, yet innocent stupidity. Donald Duck is a close second.

Back