Lost Episode Creepypasta: Sweet Dreams Spongebob

Vladimir King

Blue Neighbor
WARNING:

The Following Story You Are About To Read Is Unsuitable For Younger Readers

I Suggest You Go And Read This At Your Own Risk

Thank You

I Was Searching On Amazon For DVDs Until I Spotted A Rare Spongebob DVD The Cover Had Spongebob In A Afraid Look With Two Pairs Of Red Eyes Staring Down At Him What The Cupcake Was Gonna Happen To Him? I Said Anyways I Decided To Buy The DVD Still Confused By The Front Cover And Later It Came In The Mail There Were No Previews And Skipped To The DVD Menu There Was Only One Episode On The DVD So I Decided To Watch It The Intro Played But Spongebob Did Not Appear AT ALL And The Text Created By Stephen Hillenburg At The End Was Replaced By ... The Episode Was Named Sweet Dreams Spongebob It Started With Spongebob In Bed Saying: And Now Time To Get A Good Night's Sleep! He Closes His Eyes And Falls Asleep He Has A Dream Where He Is In Space He Is Shocked Has The Same Eyes As Sonic.exe Blood Coming Out Of His Holes And A Evil Red Smiley Face Watching Over Him
74.png
He Narrates: The Red Face He Is After Me He Is Going To Haunt The Tortured Souls Of The Citzens Of Bikini Bottom It Is No Good He Is Out There Somewhere He Will Find Me...
Spongebob Wakes Up From His Dream And Screams But It Is Not Cartoon Screaming It Sounds Like Real Screaming The Next Day We Are At The Krusty Krab With Krabs Wondering Where Spongebob Is Squidward Replies: Don't Know Don't Care Spongebob Enters The Fast Food Place With A Tired Look On His Face I'm Ready I'm Ready Spongebob Says Krabs Says: Where Have You Been? Spongebob Says: Rough Night And Walks Into The Kitchen The Screaming Is Heard Again And Krabs Says: WHAT THE ANCHOR PANTS IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!? And Then It Shows Spongebob Stabbed With A Knife Lying On The Floor Krabs Decides To Put Up The Help Wanted Sign Again So Another Guy Can Apply For A Job We Are Back At The Kitchen And This Time Spongebob Narrates:
One Day I Will Kill Them All I Will Eat My Snail Cook Up Mr. Krabs Make Squidward Ink And Turn The Fish Into Sushi I Hate Them All
And Then It Cuts To Credits But The Music Was Playing In Reversed I Cannot Beileve I Watched A Evil DVD Like This I Contacted Viacom About This Weird DVD And They Said:
The DVD Was Actually Made By A Spongebob Lover Named Jim He Liked The Show So Much That He Wanted To Make People Experience The Madness
So That's My Story What Creepypasta Do You Want Me To Do Next? Let Me Know! Oh And SWEET DREAMS!

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Nice story :sbthumbs:

Also I suggest to do a creepypasta based on Mario and Donkey Kong (MAD)

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Vladimir King said:
WARNING:

The Following Story You Are About To Read Is Unsuitable For Younger Readers

I Suggest You Go And Read This At Your Own Risk

Thank You

I Was Searching On Amazon For DVDs Until I Spotted A Rare Spongebob DVD The Cover Had Spongebob In A Afraid Look With Two Pairs Of Red Eyes Staring Down At Him What The Cupcake Was Gonna Happen To Him? I Said Anyways I Decided To Buy The DVD Still Confused By The Front Cover And Later It Came In The Mail There Were No Previews And Skipped To The DVD Menu There Was Only One Episode On The DVD So I Decided To Watch It The Intro Played But Spongebob Did Not Appear AT ALL And The Text Created By Stephen Hillenburg At The End Was Replaced By ... The Episode Was Named Sweet Dreams Spongebob It Started With Spongebob In Bed Saying: And Now Time To Get A Good Night's Sleep! He Closes His Eyes And Falls Asleep He Has A Dream Where He Is In Space He Is Shocked Has The Same Eyes As Sonic.exe Blood Coming Out Of His Holes And A Evil Red Smiley Face Watching Over Him
attachicon.gif
74.png
He Narrates: The Red Face He Is After Me He Is Going To Haunt The Tortured Souls Of The Citzens Of Bikini Bottom It Is No Good He Is Out There Somewhere He Will Find Me...
Spongebob Wakes Up From His Dream And Screams But It Is Not Cartoon Screaming It Sounds Like Real Screaming The Next Day We Are At The Krusty Krab With Krabs Wondering Where Spongebob Is Squidward Replies: Don't Know Don't Care Spongebob Enters The Fast Food Place With A Tired Look On His Face I'm Ready I'm Ready Spongebob Says Krabs Says: Where Have You Been? Spongebob Says: Rough Night And Walks Into The Kitchen The Screaming Is Heard Again And Krabs Says: WHAT THE ANCHOR PANTS IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!? And Then It Shows Spongebob Stabbed With A Knife Lying On The Floor Krabs Decides To Put Up The Help Wanted Sign Again So Another Guy Can Apply For A Job We Are Back At The Kitchen And This Time Spongebob Narrates:
One Day I Will Kill Them All I Will Eat My Snail Cook Up Mr. Krabs Make Squidward Ink And Turn The Fish Into Sushi I Hate Them All
And Then It Cuts To Credits But The Music Was Playing In Reversed I Cannot Beileve I Watched A Evil DVD Like This I Contacted Viacom About This Weird DVD And They Said:
The DVD Was Actually Made By A Spongebob Lover Named Jim He Liked The Show So Much That He Wanted To Make People Experience The Madness
So That's My Story What Creepypasta Do You Want Me To Do Next? Let Me Know! Oh And SWEET DREAMS!
this really was scary

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ONCE UPON A TIME EN A MAJIKAL KENGDUM THERE WAZ A SPENGBAHB DEEVEEDEE UND ET HAD SPINGEBILL WITH RED EYEZ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPOOOOOOOOOOPY WUT THU KUPKAPE WILL HAAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111//????? THE ENTRO WAZ WEERD SPUNJBUB WAZ NAHT THERE UND THERE WAZ NO STEVEN HILLENBURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 SPINGEBOOBY HAD WENT TO SLEEP AND HE HAD SAAAAAAAAAANIC.EXE BLUDD CUMING OUT OF HIS HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAZ HYPER REALISTIC AND SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAD THE SPOOPY EYEZ UND HE SAID SUMTHING SPOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111 HE WOKE UP UND THERE WUZ HYPERREEEEEEEEEELLLLLISTIK SCREAMING!!!!!!! I WTCHED TEH EVIL VIDEO! EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KONTACED VIACOM UND THEY SAID DE VIDEO WAS MADE MY THE MOST EVIL SOUL EVER. HIS NAME STRIKE FEAR IN TEH HEARTS OF ALL! HIS NAME CAUSES THE NIGHTMARES OF SMALL CHILDREN, AND HEART ATTACKS IN ADULTS. HIS NAME IS.......

jim. HE LUVED SPUNJBAHB SO MUCH HE WANTED TO MAKE EVERYONE GO CRAZY FOR SOME REASON. HOW DID VIACOM EVN KNOW THIS GUY'S STORY?! AND THEN A SPOOKY SKELETON POPPED OUT UR NEXT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

Back