Sounds you find pleasing

Katniss

totally coral
A contrast to the irritating noises topic :P

I love the sound of rain falling. It sounds so relaxing. I also like the hum of a dryer when it's in use (it's weirdly calming to me), the tinkle of wind chimes, the sound of the ocean, and birds chirping in the morning.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
The sound of some instruments (Flute, Harmonica, Violin, etc) and the sound of the wind are some pleasing sounds

TopSheep

twitch chat is a gift from god
Two of the sounds I find most pleasing are the random sounds of the mountains (breeze, random bird chirps, leaves rustling, a brook flowing calmly, etc.) and the clickety-clack of a keyboard. They're so different, but they're both comforting to me.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Leaves softly rustling in the wind on a chilly autumn afternoon; the sound of water dribbling through a brook in the woods.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
for me it is leaves crunching beneath my feet also the sound of ice cracking (as long as I am not standing on it!!!!)

PinkPearl

insert title here
CakeCup said:
-The sound of a cat purring
-Oh, and the sound of waves crashing at the beach.
Wow, completely forgot about those. Two of my favorites as well!

Also an unusual one: spoken Asian languages, especially Korean and Chinese. I heard people speaking it all the time at school and the inflections on the words and the general way they sound is just very cool to me, especially because as a non-speaker you pay more attention to the sound rather than the meaning.

Back