SBM Survey

PinkPearl

insert title here
Aka "what one does when one is bored at work." So technically, I got paid to write this. Right?

A few questions about your SBM experience, devised by me. EDIT: An important question I forgot to add has been added to the bottom of the survey.

How old were you when you first joined SBM?
What subforum do you post in the most?
Who was your last PM from?
What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member?
Best thing about SBM?
Worst thing about SBM?
Favorite game to play when ssj hosts game night?
Last blog entry you read:
Favorite meme:
A member you'd like to get to know better:
A feature you'd like to see:
Your most popular thread so far:
Favorite emote:
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is):

Copy, paste, and enjoy!

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
The Trump
SperngyBerb
My current avatar and The Fart singing Party All the Time
Best thing about SBM?
When I left
Worst thing about SBM?
When I joined
Favorite gameto play when ssj hosts game night?
Pictionary (PS: Scooby Doo sucks)
http://www.sbmania.net/forums/blog/15/entry-4015-um-guys/
Favorite meme:
The DA DA
terminoob
0b3a5e3da4d3ecba4ca08e1d619112bf.gif
This becoming an emote.
Also abney, for the love of god, make the switch to IPS4.
I'm honestly not sure. The last thread I posted, I guess.
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is):
I'm ON THE EDGE OF, SEVENTEEN (about to turn 18 tomorrow tho)

Leedles

Leedle
How old were you when you first joined SBM? 13
What subforum do you post in the most? Fry Cook Games, mostly from my older days I presume
Who was your last PM from? BenPaz
What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member? The one I have right now :^)
Best thing about SBM? A select group of people that I like to talk to, you​ guys are cool ;)
Worst thing about SBM? (be nice guys, no calling out individual members). Well...I was gonna post something here, then I saw the parentheses.
Favorite game from when ssj hosts game night? Pictionary.
Last blog entry you read: Hawkbit's two deleted blogs
Favorite meme: LET IT DIE, LET IT DIE
A member you'd like to get to know better: No one really, maybe Cha I guess
Your most popular thread so far: Best Episode of All Time Elimination game, all the way back from 2014.
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is): 15

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
How old were you when you first joined SBM? A mere 16 years old. (Classy, I know)

What subforum do you post in the most? Nautical Nonsense, baby!

Who was your last PM from? RTU- Renegade the Unicorn was mine

What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member? Of mine, probably the Amethyst picture that Cha drew back last year. Of another member, boy that's a hard one. I like a lot of avatars, but Prez's avvies always stand out to be in some way.

Best thing about SBM? I can't list all the things that I like about this site, but I really like how I can express my feelings without being bashed (for the most part), seeing when members Post their Picture, and goofing around in the Arcade. I also like to get to know others via different topics and Weenie Hut Jrs.

Worst thing about SBM? (be nice guys, no calling out individual members) I guess when some of the members bash opinions about what we like, since that's not the way to handle differing ideas.

Favorite game from when ssj hosts game night? SBM Pictionary, no contest.

Last blog entry you read: DWINK WIIVIEW NUMBAH 5: Crystal Pepsi (by Prez)

Favorite meme: Have a bowl Mr. Squidward and Sexy Sponge come to mind.

A member you'd like to get to know better: Too many, I guess I'll just go with Cha and Moxley.

Your most popular thread so far: My Yum or Yuck thread I made back in April was actually pretty popular. (for a short time, at least)

Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is): Majority (aka 18). I'm probably gonna stick around for a while.

BobCarotte

meep
How old were you when you first joined SBM? 14
What subforum do you post in the most? Nautical Nonsense
Who was your last PM from? Omair
What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member? Probably the :ahh: avatar of BMC
Best thing about SBM? My friends
Worst thing about SBM? Drama and spam
Favorite game to play when ssj hosts game night? WOF
Last blog entry you read:Prez's last blog
Favorite meme:Hard to choose, but some of them are Mexican Jewish, WE ARE NUMBER ONE and derpvikings
A member you'd like to get to know better: A lot of old members like cwn, MadFred or Nards
A feature you'd like to see:SBM shop with :moar: items
Your most popular thread so far:Count to 50 before a staff member posts
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is):17

ooooooofy

hello! :)
11 wtf
nautical nonsense :squilliam2:
my good pal E.V.I.L :sbthumbs:
tbh santa squidward is the most iconic avatar of all time no one can ever beat it
Best thing about SBM?
friends and kewl people B))))))
Worst thing about SBM? (be nice guys, no calling out individual members)
people like to fite and there is a lot of unnecessary drama!!! :patboo:
Favorite game from when ssj hosts game night?
idk i do not go to game nights!
pink's best and worst commercials of 2016 :sbthumbs: i like feeling culturally involved
Favorite meme:
i am too good for petty memes tbh
some members i have been starting to get to know lately are cream and spongelyfe they are kewl :coolio:
well apparently it is my ask thread from 2014 idk why i was kewl back then (and i still am now! :sbthumbs: )
16 :haylp:

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
How old were you when you first joined SBM? 11.
What subforum do you post in the most? Surprisingly, Plankton's Laboratory in terms of subforums that log post count.
Who was your last PM from? ssj, regarding my now-deleted blog entry.
What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member? Myself? "What if we used MORE POWER?" Someone else? Whoever started the Wander gif fad in 2013.
Best thing about SBM? The community, hands down. It's so self-regenerating. I've been here for almost 6 years saying almost nothing about SB itself, and I love it.
Worst thing about SBM? See my American Ride parody for a detailed answer there.
Favorite game to play when ssj hosts game night? Truth be told, I don't think I've ever attended one of these.
Last blog entry you read: Perez's Crystal Pepsi review (yes, I read these).
Favorite meme: "Why was X locked?" threads. :sbface:
A member you'd like to get to know better: Renega-[gets shot]
A feature you'd like to see: OPEN SOURCE IP BOARD
Your most popular thread so far: Hey dad!
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is): 17, turning 18 in July.

#TheMoreYouKnow

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
How old were you when you first joined SBM? 10
What subforum do you post in the most? SpongeBob, it says the Dump but tbf most of it comes from Post Random Pictures before it was moved :p
Who was your last PM from? RSF EVEN IF HE HASN'T ANSWERED IN MONTHS YET HE CAN UPDATE HIS FRIGGIN WIKIPEDIA TOPIC JUST FINE OH BOY SHOULD I-
What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member? Too many to remember them all so I don't bother keeping favorites.
Best thing about SBM? When members can actually sit down and have a discussion about anything for once really, so I'd say the Salty Spitoon and Nautical Nonsense forums, the SB stuff is pretty cool too, I'd say that if I checked them out more often :p
Worst thing about SBM? Go down 3 choices.
Favorite game to play when ssj hosts game night? Password Plus is really enjoyable, I can't explain why it just is.
Last blog entry you read: Prez's review of crystal pepsi.
Favorite meme: This is easily the worst thing about SBM, I really just dislike the vibe I get surrounding this stuff as not only can they be spammed in the dump at times, I also just feel like the members who post these are coincidentally the people who rub me off in the wrong way regardless of what they post or not. I have a safe feeling that it's all related to, I don't hate anyone persay, and it doesn't always have to be a perfect normal discussion as it can be fine to stray a little bit if there's a funny joke that can somehow be related, but when things are there just to fill up space such as memes are, I can't like them at all.
A member you'd like to get to know better: I'm going with a staff member here, SBRoxMan.
A feature you'd like to see: Consistent game nights. :P
Your most popular thread so far: I've started a few decent topics in the SpongeBob board about stuff like locations, I think that's the one that got most discussion going outside of anything news or entertainment related.
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is): 14.

13 years of age

The dump apparently, and distantly second is Arts and Entertainment

Spongebob Pokemonpants in November

My current one

Best thing about SBM?
The people!

Worst thing about SBM?
The fact that ssj still hasn't made :allhailg4ry: an emote :handshake:

Don't usually partake in game nights but I do enjoy playing pictonary from time to time

Prez's review of Crystal Pepsi

Favorite meme:
Have a Bowl Mr. Squidward

Baloo. He's a dope dude.

:allhailg4ry: as an emote

Ask G4ry

15 years of age and I'll be turning 16 later in the year

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
How old were you when you first joined SBM? 15
What subforum do you post in the most? Based off my stats - Nautical Nonsense. Not surprising to me at all lol
Who was your last PM from? Invincibubble
What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member? my current one, of course. :P but for real, i like a lot of people's avatars here. i couldnt pick a favorite.
Best thing about SBM? the friends i have on here. yall are the best <3
Worst thing about SBM? whenever drama occurs. sometimes i enjoy watching it, but there are times where it gets tiresome
Favorite game to play when ssj hosts game night? i guess Pictionary, even though ive only played it once.
Last blog entry you read: i think it was one of prez's blog entries, but i forgot the name
Favorite meme: none, memes suck
A member you'd like to get to know better: ughhh too many. but for the ones i know right now - cha & homie. maybe aya (moxley) too.
A feature you'd like to see: a new feature? idk tbh. but expanding the shop would be nice
Your most popular thread so far: my "combine your username with the person above" thread. Its not much tho since ive only made like 5 threads lol
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is): andddd im still 15 :P ive only been a member here for nearly 6 months, but i'll be 16 later this year

Cha

I love SBM
How old were you when you first joined SBM?: about 14 and a half
What subforum do you post in the most?: These days I'd say Krabbyland.
Who was your last PM from?: Zimmy
What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member?: any with the 4 of course
Best thing about SBM?: The close friendships I've gotten.
Worst thing about SBM?: Pointless arguing that leads people to uproar or people who mess around with the rules too much.
Favorite game to play when ssj hosts game night?: Haven't been to one.
Last blog entry you read: ACS's
Favorite meme: IT'S SHAPING-
A member you'd like to get to know better: Cakecup, Kuki, Squiddygirl, kapamikey22
A feature you'd like to see: A skin or two with a banner made by a staff or regular member.
Your most popular thread so far: Probably the one where Sauce and I met the SpongeBob voice actors. I'm sure there's others since I've been staff.
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is): 19, turning 20 later this year.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
How old were you when you first joined SBM? 14 years old
What subforum do you post in the most? Nautical Nonsense (Though pretty soon, Krabby Land)
Who was your last PM from? Rugrats1 unfortunatelly (Yeah, I really don't get a lot of pms) Last one from a real member is TheArabicArowana
What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member? I really like Prez's avvies
Best thing about SBM? It's a fun place to talk about cartoons and other stuff.
Worst thing about SBM? Some members on this site can be a bit overdramatic
Favorite game to play when ssj hosts game night? Pictionary
Last blog entry you read: Prez's Crystal Pepsi Review
Favorite meme: I'm not sure where to start here.
A member you'd like to get to know better: I would say a lot of older members
A feature you'd like to see: A better store
Your most popular thread so far: Ask the Person Below a Question, it's still active: http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/55549-ask-the-person-below-a-question/
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is): I'm 15, and i've been on here just over a year.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan

Fan Creations I guess

Ilovesbsp23

I really like most of Prez's old avatars

Best thing about SBM?

Friends and discussion about SpongeBob

Worst thing about SBM?

All of the drama :sad:

Not sure about this since I haven't played any game yet :P

Dwink wiiview NUMBAH FIVE: Crystal Pepsi (from the last great decade :'(() By President Squidward

Favorite meme:

Oobi

So many to name but here a list: Zimmy11, spongelyfe, Cakecup, Alex SquarePants, Deceased SpongeTron, Renegade The Unicorn, spongebob pokemonpants, G4ry The Snail, Cha, Homie, Cream, President Squidward, Old Man Frosted Flakes, Dr. WhoBob, BobCarotte, JackTheGreat, Trophy and so much more!

A better doubloons shop

Probably this one: http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/52274-name-the-member-above-with-an-episode-name/page-1

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
The Dump

Realcodyjnutt

My current avatar for sure

Best thing about SBM?
The clips section

Worst thing about SBM?
The spam topics

I dunno

Prez's review on the fountain drink at Auntie Annie'/

Favorite meme:
Let it grow

Not really sure in that

A more organized clips section

I don't think I've had one

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
How old were you when you first joined SBM? 15
What subforum do you post in the most? Nautical Nonsense (though that might change if the survey topic is moved, then it'd be FGC)
Who was your last PM from?spongebob pokemonpants
What is your favorite avatar, past or present, of yours or any other member? SBRoxMan's maybe
Best thing about SBM? Interesting topics and interacting with members
Worst thing about SBM? How some people can be mean
Favorite game to play when ssj hosts game night? I like WOF
Last blog entry you read: PinkPearl's Best and Worst Commercials 2016
Favorite meme: ..Kaeloo?.
A member you'd like to get to know better: Bob, ooooooofy, ssj, Omair, etc.
A feature you'd like to see: That Trading Card feature
Your most popular thread so far: A really old thread I made where you had to guess SB quotes
Finally, how old are you now (because I'm curious about how long people stick around and what the age group is): 18 in 2 months

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
1. 17
2. Nautical Nonsense, I guess
3. Alphawarhawk
4. Probably the one I had before my current one, where SpongeBob is blue and squished inside a paint can
5. Discovering new friends and joining in some fun threads
6. When some members (not going to name any) bash your opinion along with everyone else's
7. I have strangely never been on time for the game nights, due to sometimes forgetting about it, but I'm still trying to join one
8. I think it was about January 2017 update
9. I'll have you know...
10. I don't want to choose, but if I have to, I'll probably say Trophy
11. A characters section, where each individual characters gets their own forum where members can discuss about them similar to how they do with episode discussions
12. Think Again, it's still running and has been since near the time (2 days after) I joined SBMANIA, in 8 days it will be half a year old. I also think it was my very first forum too
13. 18, having only just turned it this month

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Dang it, I forgot an answer.
A feature you'd like to see: A better doubloon shop so I can buy trading cards and whatnot :stranglerlaugh:. Oh, and more game nights and drawing contests.

Back