About Rugrats1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure a lot of you have been noticing he has been coming back here for so many accounts. It just blows my mind that someone can make as many accounts as possible, post enough here without any notice, promote the same crap, gets banned and create another account here. The circle just continues and I don't know to prevent him from coming back here forever. I'm surprised at how many different accounts he has made for these past weeks. I seriously wonder how many accounts he made here cuz I seriously believe he passed 10 accounts o_o. It just blows my mind. Can someone explain how can someone have not any life to the point he literally keeps coming back to come here and get banned over and over without even trying to change his methods. :wut:

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
At this point, I'm coming to believe this guy's a hacker of some sort. He's been doing this since early-2015 and still comes to this site. Is he seriously going this far to shove his lousy show in our faces?

Kaiju

I love SBM
I'm sure a lot of you have been noticing he has been coming back here for so many accounts. It just blows my mind that someone can make as many accounts as possible, post enough here without any notice, promote the same crap, gets banned and create another account here. The circle just continues and I don't know to prevent him from coming back here forever. I'm surprised at how many different accounts he has made for these past weeks. I seriously wonder how many accounts he made here cuz I seriously believe he passed 10 accounts o_o. It just blows my mind. Can someone explain how can someone have not any life to the point he literally keeps coming back to come here and get banned over and over without even trying to change his methods. :wut:
This reminds me of something that's been happening over at the gumball wiki. There's this kid that's made like 30 accounts just to get around a ban that was initially a day long.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Insanity-doing-the-same-thing-over-and-over-again-and-expecting-different-results..jpg

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
He's been spamming on Facebook cartoon communities as well...

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
SpongeBob And Patrick said:
What if someone (who isn't Banished) needs to use a proxy to get on the site?
There's no reason to use a proxy to register or just post here. That's silly.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Next time he shows up, I'm filing a DMCA complaint against him and shutting down the Failuretown Show once and for all. I'm sick of it too.

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Rugrats1 should just get over it and leave SBM it sounds like his show sucked anyway

SpongeBob And Patrick

I hate Wednesdays!
Rochester, New York State, The United States Of Am
AlphaWarhawk said:
Next time he shows up, I'm filing a DMCA complaint against him and shutting down the Failuretown Show once and for all. I'm sick of it too.
Can a 17 year old really do that?
DigitalDeathstraction said:
who would need a proxy to go on a hecking spongebob site
Maybe if its blocked in their country...

ssj4gogita4 said:
There's no reason to use a proxy to register or just post here. That's silly.
What if this place is blocked in their country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back