Episode Numbers

The DS Guy

Banished
How do we know what number a SpongeBob episode is? The SpongeBob Wiki lists episodes and gives numbers to the episodes, but how does anyone find that out? It can't be the airing order, nor can it be iTunes or the DVD, since those are out of order. And how did people know what episodes belong to what season? I specifically remember Sand Castles in the Sand - Neptune's Party (which is the same as The Clash of Triton) being counted as season 7. 130 was Fruit Burger and Krabby Circus and 131 was Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VII: The Good Enemy and Greasy Buffoons. How do we know that Truth or Square is 123 and 124? Where does the SpongeBob Wiki get all of this information?

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
There are many sources. Nickelodeon releases the numbers in various ways.. to cable providers, patents sometimes, and their own site usually too when they put up the clips (you'll see something like 188a in the URL of the video)

The DS Guy

Banished
There are many sources. Nickelodeon releases the numbers in various ways.. to cable providers, patents sometimes, and their own site usually too when they put up the clips (you'll see something like 188a in the URL of the video)

Thank you. What about the TV movies? Atlantis Squarepantis is 92 and Truth or Square is 123-124. Why does only one of the TV movies take up two slots?

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
The DS Guy CRCoffin88Redo said:
Thank you. What about the TV movies? Atlantis Squarepantis is 92 and Truth or Square is 123-124. Why does only one of the TV movies take up two slots?
Not sure really.. Truth or Square is slightly longer but yeah I guess it is kinda weird that Atlantis SquarePantis doesn't take up 2

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
How do we know what number a SpongeBob episode is? The SpongeBob Wiki lists episodes and gives numbers to the episodes, but how does anyone find that out? It can't be the airing order, nor can it be iTunes or the DVD, since those are out of order. And how did people know what episodes belong to what season? I specifically remember Sand Castles in the Sand - Neptune's Party (which is the same as The Clash of Triton) being counted as season 7. 130 was Fruit Burger and Krabby Circus and 131 was Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VII: The Good Enemy and Greasy Buffoons. How do we know that Truth or Square is 123 and 124? Where does the SpongeBob Wiki get all of this information?
http://spongefan.wikia.com/wiki/Mermaid_Man_and_Barnacle_Boy_VII:_The_Good_Enemy

http://spongefan.wikia.com/wiki/Fruit_Burger

http://spongefan.wikia.com/wiki/Krusty_Circus

topkek

I MADE THAT EPISODE ON THE ::dolphin noise:: SPONGEBOB FANON WIKI LMFAO

The DS Guy

Banished
I also remember after Oral Report and A Friendly Game premiered, there were some season 8 episodes titled Angry Shell, Rock Sweet Home, Death Punchies, Prank Callers, and a few others.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
I also remember after Oral Report and A Friendly Game premiered, there were some season 8 episodes titled Angry Shell, Rock Sweet Home, Death Punchies, Prank Callers, and a few others.
those episodes don't exist. Like there is no sb episode about prank calling. If you watched PieGuy's s8 video you would've seen him review those. But he didn't. Because they don't exist.

The DS Guy

Banished
those episodes don't exist. Like there is no sb episode about prank calling. If you watched PieGuy's s8 video you would've seen him review those. But he didn't. Because they don't exist.

I know they don't, but I remember them on the wiki. And that's great that you watch PieGuy. I love his SpongeBob reviews, which is why I use SpongeBuddy Mania.

dude those were regular show eps
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_Show_(season_1)
how do you even confuse spongebob with regular show like seriously

Back