SpongeBob Writers Caught Plagiarizing

BooBooKeys

Arcade Mod
Timmy the Tooth, an unforgettable program starring a tooth named Timmy and his pet brush. Many unforgettable episodes such as, "Big Mouth Gulch", "A Brush In The Stone", "Malibu Timmy", and who could forget, "Lost My Brush". These are what Timmy the Tooth fans call, the greater episodes. People have not noticed that SpongeBob SquarePants has been using the same plots as these greater episodes. We must not stand for this. If you don't believe me then read these plots.
  • Big Mouth Gulch - Timmy reads to his friends a western story where Sheriff Timmy deals with outlaws Goony the Kid and Ms. Sweetie when they come to Big Mouth Gulch
  • Pest of the West - While researching his family tree, SpongeBob finds that he is a distant relative of SpongeBuck, a sheriff from Bikini Bottom's past who helped save the citizens from the quickest whip draw in town, the evil Dead Eye Plankton.​​​

• A Brush In The Stone - Timmy gets a case of the Itchy Polka Dots on the day of the Flossmore Valley Fair. In order to take care of Timmy, it's up to Mr. Wisdom to read to Timmy a medieval story on how the Itchy Polka Dots got started. The story involves Squire Timmy going out on a dangerous and perilous journey to beyond the Not-So-Sure-Its-A-Forest to grab some polka berries from the rare Polka Berry Bush to make King Louie of Floss-a-Lot get cured from the Itchy Polka Dots. During his quest, Squire Timmy has an encounter with Merlys the Magician, Bubbles Hood, the Gingivitis Gang, and the Polka Berry Bush guardians the Cavity Goon and Ms. Sweety along the way. Later Brushbrush gets the Itchy Polka Dots.
  • Dunces and Dragons - After a jousting accident, SpongeBob and Patrick go back in time to restore peace to a kingdom in peril: a medieval Bikini Bottom.

• Malibu Timmy - Timmy and his friends go to the beach, but there's just one problem: Timmy can't swim (and neither can Waxie)! Timmy then imagines himself as a lifeguard where his friends are competing in a surfing competition against the Cavity Goon.
  • SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - A giant tidal wave hits Bikini Bottom and takes SpongeBob to a distant island.

• Lost My Brush - The Cavity Goon and Ms. Sweety plan to get rid of Brushbrush and Timmy by capturing Brushbrush as bait so that they can capture Timmy and hand him over to the Tooth Fairy.
  • Have You Seen This Snail? - SpongeBob takes the "Dirty Bubble Challenge" with his new paddleball set and neglects Gary in the process, which causes him to run away and be adopted by a senile old fish who mistakes him for her snail. While the woman seems gentle, she overfeeds Gary, who soon learns the old lady's bad history with snails.
Now that you see how disgustingly sneaky the SpongeBob writers are, you can all thank me for exposing these plagiarists. Discuss in the comments.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Singlespeed said:
You sure it could just be a coincidence?
bd3.jpg

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
This post is so stupid that I laughed out loud. There are SMALL similarities, yet the plots aren't SO similar that you can call them (the writers) the plagiarists. I don't think they have seen this show you mentioned.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
todd phillips said:
this should be the other way around,spongebob started brushing his teeth before timmy did.
Oh really?

j2iKXq6.png

More proof that SpongeBob ripped off Timmy the Tooth

RomNick said:
This post is so stupid that I laughed out loud. There are SMALL similarities, yet the plots aren't SO similar that you can call them (the writers) the plagiarists. I don't think they have seen this show you mentioned.
You must be fun at parties.

Back