How often do you use public transports?

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Personally, I'm pretty much stuck with using public transports. There's no school bus to get to the high school, and my parents can't (or don't even want to at times) take me directly at school. So I have to take either the bus, which is awfully crowded every morning, or the train. I rarely take the train on early morning because of how not trustful it is, though. And when it's not for school, I still have to take public transports sometimes. My sister has a license, but not enough money to fuel a car regularly :(. In short, I take public transports about 5-6 days a week. Ugh, I wish I didn't live in a hilly valley so I could still use my bike. =/

Do you use public transports as much, or not at all?

Katniss

totally coral
I take a city bus to and from school four days a week (Monday to Thursday). It's actually nice. I like how I can just listen to music/podcasts or read a book during the ride.

Sweat

Banished
Just a school bus to go from home to school and such. I never really travel elsewhere with public transportation.

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
I never use public transportation. I walk to and from school, and if I need to go somewhere else my parents'll drive me :sbthumbs:

dear god, here it comes.

My college is in Yalova, close to Istanbul. How do I even go there? First I take the bus to go to ferry and that pretty much takes 20 minutes. Then I travel by ferry in 45-50 minutes. And I walk for 5 minutes to get to minibus and minibus took 20 minute to go to the campus. But hey, soon we'll take an apartment in Yalova. It better be sooner because I'm so fricking done.

in conclusion, ALL THE TIME

MrTortellini00

lame funny
WhoBOO! said:
dear god, here it comes.

My college is in Yalova, close to Istanbul. How do I even go there? First I take the bus to go to ferry and that pretty much takes 20 minutes. Then I travel by ferry in 45-50 minutes. And I walk for 5 minutes to get to minibus and minibus took 20 minute to go to the campus. But hey, soon we'll take an apartment in Yalova. It better be sooner because I'm so fricking done.

in conclusion, ALL THE TIME
Sorry for your overly long trips :(. I hope it gets sorted out quickly.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I don't have a bus to school anymore because they built a sidewalk at my bus stop and want us to walk, and I don't have a train station in my city, so I usually walk.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I never use public transportation. Though I might start doing it soon because i'm in some program.

Considering that:

1) I live in the United States
2) I live in a mid-sized town of about 19,000 in Upstate NY, not a place known for being incredibly urban

there are incredibly few opportunities to even take advantage of public transportation and, as a result, we drive 99.9999% of the time.

I know some people who don't have cars in NYC who live there and want to come here and vice versa will take the bus there, and that's the only use of public transportation I can think of that the average person does here and I personally have never done it since we always just drove there. (driving in NYC.. :patgross: )

I'm sure some people who literally can not drive take buses here, but it would be rough

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
I go to school downtown so I have to take the city bus followed by the metro. I have to do this four times a week

Back