Create your very own SpongeBob character(s)!

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Just like it says. So try and explain the basics of your character such as its name, appearance, hobbies and likes and dislikes and so on...

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Name: Catie Cupsy
Appearance: A light tan sponge with gray-blue eyes. Has caramel brown hair, deep black lashes, and grey eyeshadow. Wears a black off shoulder top, jeans, and black shoes. Also wears black earrings (even though she has no ears), and a topaz pendant necklace. Often looks tired/bored.
Personality: Shy, cynical, and moody. Doesn't really smile that often, but does have a funny side.
Hobbies: Baking, eating, hanging out with SpongeBob, drawing, listening to music, and taking pictures of things.
Likes: Cake, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, humor, food, Krabby Patties, technology, and snails (the sea form of cats)
Dislikes: places without food, many of the Bikini Bottomites, dense people, tacky outfits, when stuff breaks, etc.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Name: PatBob TrianglePants
Appearance: Very similar to Patrick's, but with a face resembling Spongebob's
Personality: Almost identical to Spongebob's; naive, fun, and even a loud laugh. Annoys Squidward.
Primary appearance: PatBob comes to town and befriends Patrick, who mistakes him for Spongebob because his personality is so similar. Patrick is even convinced to leave Bikini Bottom and go live with PatBob.
Hobbies: Jellyfishing, playing tag, and playing with his snail Jerry

q543frodomar

Banished
CakeCup said:
Name: Catie Cupsy
Appearance: A light tan sponge with gray-blue eyes. Has caramel brown hair, deep black lashes, and grey eyeshadow. Wears a black off shoulder top, jeans, and black shoes. Also wears black earrings (even though she has no ears), and a topaz pendant necklace. Often looks tired/bored.
Personality: Shy, cynical, and moody. Doesn't really smile that often, but does have a funny side.
Hobbies: Baking, eating, hanging out with SpongeBob, drawing, listening to music, and taking pictures of things.
Likes: Cake, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, humor, food, Krabby Patties, technology, and snails (the sea form of cats)
Dislikes: places without food, many of the Bikini Bottomites, dense people, tacky outfits, when stuff breaks, etc.
too clichéd. My characters are better

PinkPearl

insert title here
Gamecubesarecool193 said:
too clichéd. My characters are better
Aw, that's too bad. I like it. It reflects her username and is a refreshing change from what you'd normally see on the show.

Growlie

Best Boy
PinkPearl said:
Aw, that's too bad. I like it. It reflects her username and is a refreshing change from what you'd normally see on the show.
What about my sea turtle? That's a marine animal I'd like to see on SpongeBob.

q543frodomar

Banished
PinkPearl said:
The reason I don't? I think it needs to be more creative, say, as in, not your profile character.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I used to make SpongeBob Fanfics with my own character called Pablo Dolphin

As the name implied, he was a dolphin. He lived in a coral tree house in the middle of Jellyfish Fields and was quite fearful until he met SpongeBob and Patrick.
His intelligence was questionable as he would say random things, but was definitely smarter than Patrick. Squidward didn't really hate him as Pablo knew not to bother Squidward much
He had a huge crush on Sandy the moment he first met her, and despite considering him a friend, Sandy considered his attempts to get her fall for him to be really annoying as she did not return his feelings

Growlie

Best Boy
I used to make SpongeBob Fanfics with my own character called Pablo Dolphin

As the name implied, he was a dolphin. He lived in a coral tree house in the middle of Jellyfish Fields and was quite fearful until he met SpongeBob and Patrick.
His intelligence was questionable as he would say random things, but was definitely smarter than Patrick. Squidward didn't really hate him as Pablo knew not to bother Squidward much
He had a huge crush on Sandy the moment he first met her, and despite considering him a friend, Sandy considered his attempts to get her fall for him to be really annoying as she did not return his feelings
What happened to Friend or Foe? Have you cancelled it?

Back