Ren & Stimpy Short to Be Shown Before SpongeBob 3

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
http://www.animationscoop.stfi.re/interview-25-years-later-directors-bob-camp-and-bill-wray-remember-the-ren-stimpy-show/?sf=vnzyvzw#aa

In an interview with Animation Scoop, Bob Camp and Bill Wray said that John K was making a Ren and Stimpy short which will be shown before the next SpongeBob movie.

Well, this is the news of the day, because it looks like John is doing a cartoon for the next SpongeBob movie. So, I hope he finishes it and I hope it’s great, but we won’t be working on it.
I am very excited!

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
Hopefully this comes to fruition, but even if it doesn't, I'm confident some sort of short will precede the movie since that seems to be what they're looking for. Super exciting

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Krystalite said:
He didn't mention Ren and Stimpy in that quote...
The interview was from a Comic Con panel, someone asked if John K will bring back Ren & Stimpy. The answer was that he was making a short.

GuyWhoSleepsInYourCarHood

Part Computer or Something
i'm thrilled to see the duo in a new animation for once, but as far as how GOOD the short will actually be... im not sure. bill and bob aren't working on it, and one of the reasons i think APC was so bad was because most of the original members weren't in on it. plus pretty much everything john k's made since the original ren and stimpy has either been decent, or bad.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
BeanoSponge said:
The interview was from a Comic Con panel, someone asked if John K will bring back Ren & Stimpy. The answer was that he was making a short.
Alrighty. Let's see how this all unfolds with the 4th revived 90's Nick property...

Back