New Episodes To Return In October

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
He said 3 season 9 eps in October, not 4, so MAYBE there's still some hope we can see Bulletin Board in August, that doesn't seem likely though.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
Are you kidding me! Here I am getting hyped up all day for the new episode on the 12th and Nickelodeon updates their schedule and it's NOT airing! Then I find out that the next episode is in OCTOBER! Sorry I'm just very annoyed with Nickelodeon's scheduling right now.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Not as much as December. The only 5 episodes to debut in that month were
- SB-129
- Karate Choppers
- Christmas Who?
- Dying for Pie
- Imitation Krabs
Note that It's a SpongeBob Christmas! premiered on CBS (I think) in November.

Invincibubble

I just remembered! "Snail Mail" and "Bulletin Board" are scheduled to air in Germany in September, I think. :D

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I just remembered! "Snail Mail" and "Bulletin Board" are scheduled to air in Germany in September, I think. :D
That's great! If there's a German SpongeBob fan who knows a bit of English, he might be able to put together a rough transcript for us to understand if we desire. Then again, this isn't the first time that a SpongeBob episode has aired in a non-English country first (I think Food Con Castaways aired in Italy a week before the U.S).

Invincibubble

EmployeeAMillion said:
That's great! If there's a German SpongeBob fan who knows a bit of English, he might be able to put together a rough transcript for us to understand if we desire. Then again, this isn't the first time that a SpongeBob episode has aired in a non-English country first (I think Food Con Castaways aired in Italy a week before the U.S).
I'm not 100% sure though if these episodes will air it's just a rumor, but there will be a German premiere week in September as I saw from the schedules, but sadly I don't understand German so I wouldn't be able to make a transcript, I just like the different SpongeBob DUBs. :)
The source I got it from was a German SpongeBob forum:
http://spongeforum.de/neuigkeiten/842-neue-episoden-deutschland/11

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
The last time a Spongebob episode debuted in August was in 2010, but still, what's with the hiatuses that this show has? Nick's scheduling is very strange. Even with the fact that this show barely has episodes debuting in December as well. April as well, but at least it had more episodes premiering in it compared to August and December...

At least season 10 is premiering this year.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Well... we waited the same amount of time between the premiere weeks, didn't we? At least we get the launch of Season 10 as a special treat... and don't forget that "Bulletin Board" could come in August. Either way, that could be a 4-episode premiere week... not bad.

WhoBob said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO welp
That's a long time? Think about The Fairly OddParents! right now. The rest of the season will probably air on Nicktoons.
BrickSponge2015 said:
for some reason I thought there was a new episode in august in like 2010 or 2011
"You Don't Know Sponge" and "Hide and Then What Happens?" aired on August 9, 2010. Just an FYI.

Well... we waited the same amount of time between the premiere weeks, didn't we? At least we get the launch of Season 10 as a special treat... and don't forget that "Bulletin Board" could come in August. Either way, that could be a 4-episode premiere week... not bad.

That's a long time? Think about The Fairly OddParents! right now. The rest of the season will probably air on Nicktoons.

"You Don't Know Sponge" and "Hide and Then What Happens?" aired on August 9, 2010. Just an FYI.
Except I don't care about FOP anymore

Smitty

Part Computer or Something
On the SB Wikia, it says that Bulletin Board is airing August 12th in Canada and possibly other new episodes as well.
Maybe we could have some uploaders in Canada?

lovablemoron

Floating Shopping List
Aww Why do we have to wait until October for new episodes? I can't wait that long!!!

Back