MTV's Fandom Awards

Spongebobisbae

Banished
Eh, I may watch it. I still watch MTV AND MTV2 music thing that airs in the morning. Plus the VMA's are next month.

I only watch 2 shows on MTV and that is Ridiculousness and Greatest party story ever.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
On the same topic:
Kw94968.jpg

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Old Man Frosted Flakes said:
On the same topic:
Kw94968.jpg

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
why would they choose this after a huge storm about su fans sending death threats to an artist that got huge in the news :wut:

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
Big Meaty Claws said:
why would they choose this after a huge storm about su fans sending death threats to an artist that got huge in the news :wut:
>huge
Err, no, I don't think I would've found out about that if it wasn't for the internet spamming the story? Granted, what happened was horrible and everyone involved are monsters, but this is the kind of behavior that's intentionally brought up to delude people into believing that they'll also become similar monsters for, god's sake, liking a show.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Spongebobisbae said:
Because Steven is awesome.
this is about the fandoms not the show

tEMMIE said:
>huge
Err, no, I don't think I would've found out about that if it wasn't for the internet spamming the story? Granted, what happened was horrible and everyone involved are monsters, but this is the kind of behavior that's intentionally brought up to delude people into believing that they'll also become similar monsters for, god's sake, liking a show.
it was big on the internet and at least throughout su fans.

and um nobody implied that im just saying the fandom is awful including that situation and outside of it
aoldancer.gif

Kaiju

I love SBM
Old Man Frosted Flakes said:
On the same topic:
Kw94968.jpg

that pic was shooped

WCPaMQx.png

the real one

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Doowop said:
Because that's like 5 out of millions of fans. We can't hold a whole fandom responsible for a few people's actions that probably would have happened eventually without the show.
it was a lot more than five, dude. i like su too so calm down im just saying the fandom has done worse than the rest of them :planet:

Back