SpongeBob SquarePants nominated for Emmy Award

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
bSxt5Vt.png

This year's Primetime Emmy nominations have been revealed, and SpongeBob has been nominated in the OUTSTANDING SHORT FORM ANIMATED PROGRAM category for the episode "Company Picnic".

Source.

Congratulations to the cast and crew!

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I HOPE THIS EPISODE WINS! IT IS MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF ALL TIME!!!! :D
Sorry, got a little excited there...

Does anyone else find it really strange that out of any of the new episodes that could have been nominated it was Company Picnic? I mean I have nothing wrong with that episode but I think that out of all the new ones we've gotten there are probably some that would be better choices. Anyways, good luck to sb! : :whoo:

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Cool, but why is "Once Upon a Townsville" there? That's one of the absolute worst episodes to come from the PPG reboot, and it also had a grown woman kissing a young girl! That's not right!

Kaiju

I love SBM
LOBB was better than CHUMPANY PICKNIC

also

>Hall of Egress
>The Answer
>Once Upon a Townsville
>AS AS AS crap
>No The Origins, Pizza Eve, STANDER ep, or P&P

It's like they don't want my vote in anything

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
My thoughts on the nominees

Company Picnic isn't the best episode of this era but it had some nice animation and expressions. Plus it used to be the most hated post sequel episode until The Fishbowl came out. So if I was voting this won't be my pick.

Steven Universe's The Answer was an amazing start for this year. I would suggest it win but, since there's a certain Adult Swim show that keep getting nominated, it would be tough.

Hall of Egress was a great episode from what I seen.

I don't hate the reboot of PPG so I won't say anything about it.

Robot Chicken getting nominated like always is like the Simpsons getting nominated. So I won't suggest it and plus I hadn't seen most of the show yet.

I'm glad SpongeBob has nominated for Emmy and I definitely think Company Picnic is a great episode but tbh like grubby said, there are better episodes to choose. I'd honestly go with The Sewers of Bikini Bottom. Tbh tho as much as I like to see SpongeBob winning, I want Steven Universe to win because The Answer is such an amazing episode about love. The AT ep was good too. As long as PPG reboot ep or Robot Chicken doesn't win, I'm ok which one wins.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Suprised Company Picnic is the nomination, most people think it's one of the weaker 9b episodes.

I'm very happy though! I think it's a really good episode and it's great to see it get a nomination! At least it isn't Dear Vikings,

Back