Giant 3D printed SpongeBob!

ExtraAbsorbent

Moby Dollar
"3DShook has 3D printed a 70cm tall, 6.5kg Spongebob Square-Pants, who made his debut at the VIVA Tech show in Paris last week. The model was made as part of a collaboration with Nickelodeon France, and was set up next to a printer on the the Klepierre booth, whilst it continued printing more parts as the show went on. This showed visitors and potential customers that they too can print anything they like with their own printer." http://3dprintingindustry.com/news/giant-3d-printed-spongebob-84906/

3DShook-3d-printing-spongebob-5-viva-tech-906x906.jpg

Kaiju

I love SBM
those lines on the body bother me for whatever reason

Tais

Banished
It looks nice, but some parts bother me (Inside mouth not being colored in, socks not having red and blue, and eyelashes not being black)
Even if it has a few things off, it still looks good.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Some things are off, but I wouldn't expect something like this to turn out perfect anyway. It's pretty cool as it is.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
SI-LLY said:
It looks nice, but some parts bother me (Inside mouth not being colored in, socks not having red and blue, and eyelashes not being black)
Even if it has a few things off, it still looks good.
I agree. It could use a few more details, which can be painted on, but so far it looks nice.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Woah... hopefully he comes alive soon. Also, make one for Timothy Tiberius Turner and for the other yellow guy.

Kaiju

I love SBM
BatteryMill said:
Woah... hopefully he comes alive soon. Also, make one for Timothy Tiberius Turner and for the other yellow guy.
im on it

one minion and one turner broadcasting 3d statue comin up

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
that looks pretty good! love the development of 3D printing technologies, they're so cool

Back