Do You And/or Anyone Else In Your Family Have Any Apple Devices?

Do You And/or Anyone Else In Your Family Have Any Apple Devices?

• Yes

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I'm not sure! :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Everyone in my family has a Macbook and an iPad. I also have an iPad and my dad has another Macbook for work.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Not sure about any cousins aunts uncles etc. all that extended stuff, but at least not in my main family because we VALUE our money and don't want to waste what little of it, on something that just upgrades for the same price later on. I know I buy the sports games, but not every single one every year, I vary them so I buy like 3 maximum, I can't spend over $200 on video games, why the heck should I spend who knows how much on a dumb phone, let alone all the extra apps and stuff, when I could get a phone which can call and text, the things a phone are MEANT for, with a much cheaper price? Not to mention I would barely use it, like other members are mentioning, so it'd just collect dust as well! I'm not trying to start an antique museum or a time capsule here.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I have an old iPod touch (1st generation), and I still use it sometimes, but not that often (my phone is the Samsung Galaxy S4, which I always use), my mom has an iPad mini, my sister has an old iPod nano, and she sometimes uses it (even though she's MUCH MORE of an Android user), and my aunt and uncle both have iPhones, and most of my cousins have iPhones.

PinkPearl

insert title here
We are an iPhone family. But like Trophy, we don't feel the need to upgrade every six months or however long it is until an update now, because that's just useless and stupid. My youngest sister also inherited an iMac from me after I got a PC.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
Everyone in my family has an iPhone, me and my sister have an iPod touch, my mom has an iPad mini, and my dad has another iPhone. We don't switch until our phones stop updating, but we're not rich snobs so I'll just get a hand me down.

RobotKrabs

Your Lord and Savior
I used to have an iPhone 4. Now, I have an iPhone 6 plus, so does my dad.

Back