Five Brand New SpongeBob Episodes from July 11 through July 15!

Yes we are almost done with season 9 and I can't wait for these episodes. Here are info (thanks a lot to jjs on SBC)

Nick better not change the schedule :bullshrimp:

July 11th, 2016 - 199B - Lame and Fortune: When fortune cookies start predicting the future, Plankton realizes he can twist them into his own evil schemes.

July 12th, 2016 - 201A - Sandy's Nutmare: Sandy creates the latest acorn-based food sensation, but her tree pays the price for her greed.

July 13th, 2016 - 202A - Food Con Castaways: The gang heads to a food convention, but things go awry when they become stranded in the woods.

July 14th, 2016 - 203A - Pineapple Invasion: TBA

July 15th, 2016 - 203B - Idiot Sauce: TBA

EDIT: here are premises of Pineapple Invasion and Idiot Sauce and the name of Idiot Sauce was changed into "Salsa Imbecilicus"

Pineapple Invasion: When SpongeBob hides the secret krabby patty formula in his home, Gary must protect it from Plankton.

Salsa Imbecilicus: Sandy must save the day when a freak accident causes everyone in town to become as stupid as Patrick.

Sources:

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660739?aid=tvschedule

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660740?aid=tvschedule

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660741?aid=tvschedule

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660742?aid=tvschedule

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660743?aid=tvschedule

Poop

it is i
wheres the tooth tooth the and where is the tooth or whatever its called

Still no info for Pineapple Invasion and Idiot Sauce but other episodes sound very promising and I can't wait to see.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Another episode title with "Sauce" at the end? This is gonna be fun! I still wish reruns should never get spammed again though...

Nice. I'm hoping Season 9 can be finished by the end of the year with only 3 episodes left to air. Also, I predict Factory Fresh will air last, because it's a special.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
So we have a recently done Star Forces the Evil plot, another Sandy episode where this time there's actually food outside of the occasional Fancy reference the CB and KK, something to remind me of To Save a Squirrel considering the ending had food in it, what I would guess to be nematodes, and a sequel to a previous 9.2 episode. Yay????? I'm not the most stoked on this, but hey they proved everyone wrong about MtM (except for me) so anything can happen. It'd be interesting if Plankton does something other than the formula though.

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
WhoBob said:
Still no info for Pineapple Invasion and Idiot Sauce but other episodes sound very promising and I can't wait to see.
Nickelodeon Wiki revealed them weeks ago (in fact, they also have the plots for Bulletin Board, Snail Mail, The Tooth, the Whole Tooth and Nothing but the Tooth and Mutiny on the Krusty).

Pineapple Invasion: SpongeBob hides the secret formula in his house. Now it's Gary's job to protect it from Plankton.

Idiot Sauce: After an accident, Sandy has to rescue everyone in Bikini Bottom because the citizens are as dumb as Patrick.

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
Nickelodeon Wiki revealed them weeks ago (in fact, they also have the plots for Bulletin Board, Snail Mail, The Tooth, the Whole Tooth and Nothing but the Tooth and Mutiny on the Krusty).

Pineapple Invasion: SpongeBob hides the secret formula in his house. Now it's Gary's job to protect it from Plankton.

Idiot Sauce: After an accident, Sandy has to rescue everyone in Bikini Bottom because the citizens are as dumb as Patrick.

Could we, perhaps, see the plots for the other episodes?

I can't trust Wiki bruh. There has to be a reliable source.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Hooray!

Lame & Fortune: Sounds cool, I'm exited!

Sandy's Nutmere: This one could flop, but it could be good...

Food Con Castaways: Interesting. Vincent Waller tweeted a screenshot from it, and it looks like it could be REALLY funny!

Idiot Sauce: Sounds like it could be one of the best episodes EVER!

Pineapple Invasion: This one sounds like Kaz wrote it, which means it might ROCK!

I'm really exited for this!

Vladimir King

Blue Neighbor
What If Think Pineapple Invasion And Idiot Sauce Would Be Like This!

Pineapple Invasion: Rabbids Take Over Bikini Bottom While 3 Of Them Play With Patrick

Idiot Sauce: The Idiot Box Returns But Instead Of Using Imagination They Play With Inanimate Objects Like Hot Sauce!

Back