Why you will never have a friend like me :):|:(

Sweat

Banished
heres why

First of all I really like spongebob (isn't it obvious lol) but i also have an unhealthy obsession with peanuts my entire room is covered wall-to-wall in peanut shells My mom and dad dont like it but i do it anyway Once I got suspended from school when i brought a bottle of lemon juice and squirted it into kids eyes which is weird because it never hurts when I do it to myself I am also sexually attracted to grass but my parents havent found out yet I cracked my head when I was 3 so now i dont have hair or even a scalp so everyone can see my brain Oh also I never sleep so my eyes looks liek they're inside out because of sleep is for the weak amirite lol My teachers always see me lying down on the floor in agony because of it isnt it great :D My backpack for school is made of human skin but its spraypainted black so nobody can tell the difference except my friends say it smells funny but thats just the flesh lol I got that skin from World War II when i was getting out of the ocean on d-day and ripped some guys skin off using a knife and i kept it for like SIXTY YEARS LOL being a war veteran is lame when youre 15 but how do you know im actually 15 this is the internet LOL Oh did u know that my mom made me a ferris wheel made of severed heads out in my backyard but when the neighbors complain I just tell them theyre doll heads even though theyre too big but whatever ALSO did u know i had a heroin addiction when I was three Years old some guy by the local K-Mart gave it to me but it was so cool that i almost died but it still felt good so now i ruined my liffe living in a cardboard box on the highway so i can hide from that police guy I cant eat solid food because all of my teeth fell out from the heroin so I just eat all of my food as a smoothie NEVER try a pizza smoothe its gross but thats what u have to do. I have a pet tarantula named Eric but he's a nice tarantula even tho my arm had to get cut off so its poison wouldnt kill me :( :(

and THATS why u should be my friends I hope we all learned some stuff today :)

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
sees "friend like me" in title

tumblr_n0y7ldl5pj1s0h0fgo1_500.gif

Back